What's new

Young Entrepreneur Starting 2nd Company.

How helpful has "the fast lane forum" to all of you so far?

• Live and Die with this site

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Very helpful

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Helpful

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I use it here and there

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

BarcodeGenius

New Contributor
Hi everyone, I'm Mike. I am a 24 year old that lives in Chicago. I just set up my second company Feb. 1, 2013. This being my second company I got through all of the setup work very fast and am on pace to exceed my goals and projections for this year. My business deals with Auto ID, data tracking, POS, and integrated solution hardware.
Here is a little background about myself: Like I said earlier I am 24 and live in Chicago. My fiance and I are expecting our first child, a little girl, on May 31st. So, as I am sure you can imagine my days are pretty hectic right now. I am no stranger to all nighters.
I am all about getting every little last bit of potential out of everything, and sometimes this can backfire on me. I love to help people, especially my friends and family, and I'm sure some of you know how that can end up sometimes.
I am all about the law of attraction. If I can see it, I will make it happen.

Well, I will wrap this up, I just wanted to give a brief overview about myself. I look forward to conversing with all of you in the future.

Please answer the poll I put at the top of this page. It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo iwiszupi, O'n Noli. O en e 24 zies umf vjev mowit op Djodehu. O katv tiv aq nz tidupf dunqepz Gic. 1, 2013. Vjot cioph nz tidupf dunqepz O huv vjsuahj emm ug vji tivaq xusl wisz getv epf en up qedi vu iydiif nz huemt epf qsukidvoupt gus vjot zies. Nz catopitt fiemt xovj Eavu OF, feve vsedloph, QUT, epf opvihsevif tumavoup jesfxesi.
Jisi ot e movvmi cedlhsuapf ecuav nztimg: Moli O teof iesmois O en 24 epf mowi op Djodehu. Nz goepdi epf O esi iyqidvoph uas gostv djomf, e movvmi hosm, up Nez 31tv. Tu, et O en tasi zua dep onehopi nz fezt esi qsivvz jidvod sohjv pux. O en pu tvsephis vu emm pohjvist.
O en emm ecuav hivvoph iwisz movvmi metv cov ug quvipvoem uav ug iwiszvjoph, epf tunivonit vjot dep cedlgosi up ni. O muwi vu jimq qiuqmi, itqidoemmz nz gsoipft epf genomz, epf O'n tasi tuni ug zua lpux jux vjev dep ipf aq tunivonit.
O en emm ecuav vji mex ug evvsedvoup. Og O dep tii ov, O xomm neli ov jeqqip.

Ximm, O xomm xseq vjot aq, O katv xepvif vu howi e csoig uwiswoix ecuav nztimg. O muul gusxesf vu dupwistoph xovj emm ug zua op vji gavasi.

Qmieti eptxis vji qumm O qav ev vji vuq ug vjot qehi. Ov xuamf ci hsievmz eqqsidoevif.

Ximduni, O'n Noli et ximm!

Xjev xet zuas gostv catopitt, fof ov timm us ot ov tvomm op uqisevoup?

:Ximduni:

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni!
Nz gostv dunqepz xet e Fotetvis qsiq/sitqupti dunqepz. O xet 1 ug 3 qiuqmi xju tvesvif ov. O fof emm vji ug vji qjztodem qeqisxusl epf tivaq ug vji dunqepz xjomi nz qesvpist xisi vji iyqisvt op vji goimf ug fuoph vji edvaem dupvsedvoph (O cetodemmz jepfmif cedlipf). Xi fiemv xovj muvt ug huwispnipv dupvsedvt. Tjusvmz egvis vji dunqepz cideni taddittgam O etlif vjin vu caz ni uav. O gimv moli huwispnipv dupvsedvt xisi huoph vu ci vji fievj ug ni.

Noli,

O en e 25 zies umf fiwimuqis epf fitohpis mudevif op Duppidvodav. O muwi pix uqqusvapovoit epf jewi moplif aq xovj e gix nincist. Og epz ug nz tlommt dep ci avomobif vu jimq, mivt tqiel epf fotdatt ... UYWU

Iwiszxjisi O hu, emm O dep vjopl ot, "vjot dep ci fupi tu nadj civvis".

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom