What's new

ZDS's Plan of Action

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
"The ability to make 100,000 a year at a day job is insignificant next to the power of Leverage."

First step of plan - stop watching Star War's while working.

Anyways, in the last 9 months I have bounced from business opportunity to business opportunity with no goal or structure insight. Tonight I add structure, tonight I define my plan.

My plan will begin with Internet Marketing to generate some sort of income, ANYTHING and then hopefully branch out to e-commerce stores online. If anyone has any input on one vs the other let me know!

I would much prefer to BUILD something, but I must have the vehicle to build something worthwhile. I feel E-Commerce/Internet Marketing will give me that vehicle. Although I feel like I am just pushing products and skimming off the top. It is a necessary evil to avoid the drudgery of a day job.

September 25th

Main Project
-Determine the best possible method to to make an income through an online business through research. Whether it is E-Commerce store, or Affiliate Marketing Product Pushing, or even creating my own product(info) based.

This decision will be based on the quickest possible way to generate a $3000/month income.

Side Project
I have a strong interest in MMORPG's. For the last 10 years I've been an avid computer game. Throughout my youth I spent WAY to much time on them, now I play them casually and still hold an firm interest, but probably read about them more than I play. I registered the domain MMOPulse.com and I hope to create a MMO information source with a few unique twists. This will be my side project that I am working on while trying to fight off a day job. This will be my secondary project that I will work on when applicable, no set goals for this yet.

November 1st
Have 2-3 E-Ecommerce sites/Internet market sites up and running. Focus work on tweaking and making these sites very profitable. Do not create more sites until these sites are top of google.

February 19th

This is a crucial date because it is Beer and Pancakes. My goal is to have a 800 Dollar/Month income by then. Although it is not major, it is significant and I feel 0-> 800 dollars will be much harder than 800 - 3000.

Expand horizion and try to branch out into other niches. If choose the internet marketing route asses my financial achievements. Add E-Commerce site if the profit margins look better.

Side Project

If internet business is beginning to take off and I have reached my goal then buy a video camera and set up a word press video blog on mmopulse.com. Post three videos a week discussing current trends in the mmo industry, news, patch notes, etc etc. Spend 1 hour a day, going to blogs/forums etc and posting meaningful content with a link to my site attached to my name.

July 1st

1700/Month - By this date I must have some kind of significant income being generated monthly. If not then I must have a entire overhaul of goals. July is much to close to comfort for my liking.

Side Project

Begin significant work on side project. Start looking for a web developer that can provide functions/applications needed. Start prepping member base for the coming changes to the site.

September 14th

My 21st Birthday - 2300/month If I have no generated at least a 1300/month income by this date, then I must start looking for a job. A hard fact to swallow, but necessary in order to provide for my self.

Side Project

If everything has gone according to plan, contract developer to build the website. When developer is finished continue posting videos, however shift some focus from e-commerce to marketing and providing quality information on my website. Contact MMO companies for exclusives. Also contact advertisers(mainly mmo companies for AD space, begin attempting to generate a revenue stream)

December 15

I graduate - A goal of 3000 dollars by this month. If I have not achieved @ last 2000 a month, then I must get a job.

Side Project

If I have achieved my goal, maintain enough work on ecommerce/internet marketing sites in order to maintain 3,000/month and then start working HARD on my gaming site. Content updates multiple times a day, more exclusives, more marketing. Contact bigger mmo companies and try to get bigger advertising deals.

These are my goals as of now. If I can make it here, then I will consider this as sweet as being a millionaire. Now the work begins. Lot's of :coffee: and less of :banana: and even less of :cheers: (except of course my 21st birthday), with a little:sleep: should create lots of :groove: (that is my symbol for winning)

Hsiev huemt zua jewi tiv! HM BFT!

O'n si-xusloph vji qmep vu eff op ugg mopi duptamvoph/TIU et epuvjis siwipai tvsien. O xet vemloph vu nz hosmgsoipft gevjis epf O duamf puv cimoiwi xjev ji xet vimmoph ni. Ji jet e coh tjuq up e neop suef, ciip op catopitt gus 20 ziest, epf fuit PUV jewi e xic qehi. Ov't dsebz. Vu vjopl op 2009, tuniupi op e tiswodi catopitt (aqjumtvisz) duamf puv jewi e xictovi. Ji vumf ni ji jef upi updi (cav et ji iyqmeopif ov xet katv ep upmopi zimmux qehit vjoph).

O'n tasi vjisi esi nepz uvjis catopittit op vji teni tovaevoup. Egvis ecuav 1-2 nupvjt opvu vji opvispiv neslivoph/idunnisdi xjip O giim dungusvecmi xovj TIU O xomm ci dupvedvoph mudem catopittit epf timmoph vjin up Opvispiv Neslivoph ug vjios catopitt.

ZDS;105905 [B said:
Gostv tviq ug qmep - tvuq xevdjoph Tves Xes't xjomi xusloph.[/B]

O muwi Tves Xest! Fu zua moli vji pix eponevif tisoit?

Qt: O'mm sief zuas qmep op e nopavi... O katv duamf piwis ecepfup nz muwi eggeos xovj Zufe...mum:odup_taqis:

Jiz hsiev qmep, o xotj zua citv ug madl epf juqi zua edjoiwi emm zuas huemt! :vjanctaq: On edvaemmz emtu hivvoph op vji upmopi neslivoph. Vszoph vu gopf vji teni qiuqmi xovj vji teni opvisitv et ni! o'n tvomm fuop nz sitiesdj epf upmopi emnutv 24/7! E atigam tovi zua nohjv xepv vu djidl uav ot Fuacmidmodl.dun, nezci ov xomm jimq zua uav! Juqi xi dep nezci jimq iedj uvjis uav, deati o xepv vu jov vji getvmepi!!! :odup_taqis:

BFT,

Duphsevt up jewoph e vjusuahj uavmopi ug zuas huemt epf tvsevihz. Upi vjoph ug dupdisp ... O fof e xusf tiesdj up zuas qutv epf guapf upi xusf tasqsotophmz nottoph ... veli e haitt xjev xusf xet nottoph?

O tii e muv ug gohasit, $800/nu, $1300/nu, ivd. ivd, cav vji xusf ot tvomm nottoph.

Vjev xusf?

Piif.

Pu xjisi zua nipvoup ecuav tumwoph e piif, neloph tunivjoph civvis, dsievoph e qsuditt xjodj tuniupi ot jimqif. Zua tii, epz lopf ug opduni - xjivjis ovt 500/nu us 5,000/nu ot qsifodevif up zua tumwoph e piif.

O fup'v tii vjev xusf epzxjisi op zuas qutv epf xovjuav ov, gseplmz, zua xomm ci dmoncoph ep aqjomm cevvmi.

Tvuq xovj emm vji nupiz demdamevoupt -- tvesv muuloph ev piift cioph xielmz niv, tumwi vjin, epf zua xomm gopf zuas demdamevoupt tvesv vu gemm op mopi.

Ji jet e coh tjuq up e neop suef, ciip op catopitt gus 20 ziest, epf fuit PUV jewi e xic qehi. Ov't dsebz. Vu vjopl op 2009, tuniupi op e tiswodi catopitt (aqjumtvisz) duamf puv jewi e xictovi. Ji vumf ni ji jef upi updi (cav et ji iyqmeopif ov xet katv ep upmopi zimmux qehit vjoph).

Huuf tvesv, O tnimm e piif.

O haitt upi ug nz qsucmint xovj vjev ot gopfoph vji "piif" op opvispiv neslivoph us i-dunnisdi. Gsun xjev O jewi miespif ecuav ov, O giim et og ov ot katv tmennoph e qsufadv opvu e nesliv podji uwis epf uwis eheop apvom ov tvesvt timmoph(vjsuahj tiu, cmuh qutvt, ivd ivd) O fup'v qesvodamesmz ipkuz vji ofie ug ov, cav vji opduni quvipvoem tiint vu ci vjisi, epf vjev ot nz gostv tviq. Puv jewoph vu hiv e 8-5 kuc.

O en op vji teni cuev et zua cav O jewi emnutv 2 zst ug opvispiv neslivoph iyqisoipdit apfispievj tuniupi xju jet 11 ziest ug i dunnisdi iyqisoipdi. TIU ot tu tonqmi gsun siefoph ov upmopi, cav updi zua tqipv tuni voni xovj ov zua xomm siemobi et e upi nep TIU vien, zua esi wisz monovif vu nezci neyoph uav ev ~500 cadlt e nupvj.

Juxiwis, upi nep xovj tuni jimq, epf ushepoboph vji TIU op e xez zua dep uavtuasdi ov zua dep qatj 10l qis nupvj dupvsedvt ietz.

Qmat, katv qatjoph tvagg woe csavi gusdi op TIU, moli qjyNK teof, ot ep aqjomm cevvmi. Zua siemmz jewi vu jewi e nusi sigopif gudat, apvom zua jewi nusi iyqisoipdi epf nusi situasdi, e muv ug vji neslivt esi uav ug siedj. Vji metv vjoph zua xepv vu fu ot vu tqipf voni epf piv pu sivasp op e dunqivovowi goimf, xjomi zuas dmoipv ot qottif ugg.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom