The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

FilleDillSkills

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 25, 2023
Hey,

I´m a 17 yo guy who is interested in self-development as well as entrepreneurship. For the last five years, I have been struggling to find a business model that fits me. But I don´t get it to work as I would want. I have started everything from a logo designing business to an SMMA, dropshipping stores, and so on. And I have come to the conclusion that I tend to make everything twice as complicated as it could have been.

And now I want to start over with the knowledge I have gotten and build up some capital in a simpler way. And currently, I got two concepts.
Either I Document my progress in learning a valuable skill such as coding on youtube or I take on some physical jobs like mowing lawns, and same there, document it on social media in a series like, "How I as a 17 yo makes x /month".
I´ll take you'll on this journey with me and would be more than happy if you got some advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ant23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 20, 2011
Hey,

I´m a 17 yo guy who is interested in self-development as well as entrepreneurship. For the last five years, I have been struggling to find a business model that fits me. But I don´t get it to work as I would want. I have started everything from a logo designing business to an SMMA, dropshipping stores, and so on. And I have come to the conclusion that I tend to make everything twice as complicated as it could have been.

And now I want to start over with the knowledge I have gotten and build up some capital in a simpler way. And currently, I got two concepts.
Either I Document my progress in learning a valuable skill such as coding on youtube or I take on some physical jobs like mowing lawns, and same there, document it on social media in a series like, "How I as a 17 yo makes x /month".
I´ll take you'll on this journey with me and would be more than happy if you got some advice.
Hey

First off, you’re only 17. You have plenty of time to figure out a business model. What are your hobbies? Do you have a passion for anything? What do your friends like? I think starting with questions like that you can come up with a few ideas. I wish I could’ve started when I was your age. My advice is just get out and have fun at your age and don’t worry about business models, it’ll come.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.