The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

6 Figure Agency by 18 (Hopefully)

Idea threads

ericbodrenok

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 11, 2023
So I made a thread on here a couple days ago talking about how I've made a good bit of money as a 16-17 year old, but was feeling lost because I was jumping my focus between different businesses and never built something worthwhile.

I've made the decision to narrow down my focus, lock in, and start an agency. The goal is to make 8k/month in profit by February 20th, my 18th birthday.

The next question is, what problem do I want to solve, and for what market?

One general thing I've noticed across the successful agency owners I've spoken with, was that majority of them found a common problem in a specific niche, and a unique but proven way to solve it.

So this got me brainstorming some ideas... Not sure which one I want to role with yet, but if anyone has some insight on what they think would turn out best, here's what I've come up with

Option 1. Product/Service/Event Launches. A done for you process, similar to what Alex Hormozi did with his 100m Leads book. Could be for a product, a service, or an event. This would include setting up a content strategy, paid ads system, webinar, email campaigns, lead magnets, landing pages, funnels, and sales strategy - all for the weeks leading up to the launch, the launch itself, and after the launch.

Pros - can charge BIG TICKET. a successful launch can make 100s of thousands, so even collecting a small piece of that pie would be a huge success.

Cons - Definitely going to be a smaller market to deal with, as this would only work with companies with money to invest and looking to launch something new.

Option 2. Influencer marketing. This would be managing a team of editors with accounts posting content on the creator, funnelling traffic into the creators profiles, or their merchandise/subscription services.

Pros - once again large ticket, and I've got prior experience working with an agency that does exactly this, so im confident I can deliver.

Cons - Going to be very difficult to get a hold of creators that have the money to pay, as majority of them will also have a huge social media presence therefore be hard to reach

Option 3. Linkedin Lead gen for busy professionals. Id be optimizing clients profiles to increase conversion rates, creating content, doing cold outreach, and running ads on linkedin. Then I'd build out their backend - funnels, create lead magnets, and nurture+close leads.

Pros - Not many people have been pitched linkedin ads, so there might be a USP there.
Cons - No experience in this whatsoever, and uncertain if id be able to deliver good results.

Option 4. Case study marketing. Helping businesses improve their reputation by getting them reviews, case studies, and testimonial videos from past and incoming clients.

Pros - low barrier to entry, untapped.
Cons - likely will be a low ticket service

Option 5. Podcast marketing. I'll be helping podcasters get larger, more relevant creators onto their shows, and build a content team across short form platforms promoting and funneling viewers to their podcast.

Pros - once again untapped, and the latter portion, im confident I can deliver
Cons - Not totally sure how I'd be able to do the former.

These are just some of my ideas, although I'm not sure if any of them are even good or would work. Dont want to jump into things without being certain, so I'll be taking the time to reflect and get the opinions of others. If anyone reading this has some ideas, any advice on which of these suck or don't suck, I'd love to hear them.

Ill be updating the thread as often as I can until February, keeping myself accountable and hopefully reaching my goal by then! I Hope I can inspire someone else on this journey, and that others can come in here for advice, drop tips, and just generally build a solid community.

Big things coming soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
So I made a thread on here a couple days ago talking about how I've made a good bit of money as a 16-17 year old, but was feeling lost because I was jumping my focus between different businesses and never built something worthwhile.

I've made the decision to narrow down my focus, lock in, and start an agency. The goal is to make 8k/month in profit by February 20th, my 18th birthday.

One general thing I've noticed across the successful agency owners I've spoken with, was that majority of them found a common problem in a specific niche, and a unique but proven way to solve it.

So this got me brainstorming some ideas... Not sure which one I want to role with yet, but if anyone has some insight on what they think would turn out best, here's what I've come up with

Option 1. Product/Service/Event Launches. A done for you process, similar to what Alex Hormozi did with his 100m Leads book. Could be for a product, a service, or an event. This would include setting up a content strategy, paid ads system, webinar, email campaigns, lead magnets, landing pages, funnels, and sales strategy - all for the weeks leading up to the launch, the launch itself, and after the launch.

Pros - can charge BIG TICKET. a successful launch can make 100s of thousands, so even collecting a small piece of that pie would be a huge success.

Cons - Definitely going to be a smaller market to deal with, as this would only work with companies with money to invest and looking to launch something new.

Option 2. Influencer marketing. This would be managing a team of editors with accounts posting content on the creator, funnelling traffic into the creators profiles, or their merchandise/subscription services.

Pros - once again large ticket, and I've got prior experience working with an agency that does exactly this, so im confident I can deliver.

Cons - Going to be very difficult to get a hold of creators that have the money to pay, as majority of them will also have a huge social media presence therefore be hard to reach

Option 3. Linkedin Lead gen for busy professionals. Id be optimizing clients profiles to increase conversion rates, creating content, doing cold outreach, and running ads on linkedin. Then I'd build out their backend - funnels, create lead magnets, and nurture+close leads.

Pros - Not many people have been pitched linkedin ads, so there might be a USP there.
Cons - No experience in this whatsoever, and uncertain if id be able to deliver good results.

Option 4. Case study marketing. Helping businesses improve their reputation by getting them reviews, case studies, and testimonial videos from past and incoming clients.

Option 5. Podcast marketing. I'll be helping podcasters get larger, more relevant creators onto their shows, and build a content team across short form platforms promoting and funneling viewers to their podcast.

These are just some of my ideas, although I'm not sure if any of them are even good or would work. Dont want to jump into things without being certain, so I'll be taking the time to reflect and get the opinions of others. If anyone reading this has some ideas, any advice on which of these suck or don't suck, I'd love to hear them.

Ill be updating the thread as often as I can until February, keeping myself accountable and hopefully reaching my goal by then! I Hope I can inspire someone else on this journey, and that others can come in here for advice, drop tips, and just generally build a solid community.

Big things coming soon!
What can you setup that is then low maintenance MRR going forward?

For instance, can you setup ads that generate leads for businesses for months to come? Ideally where you own the accounts and assets?

Then could you get to $8k/mth by 16 clients paying you $500/mth plus ad spend? Or 10x $800/mth, etc?

A lot of your suggestions above look like consulting or people dependent. And/or to people without a budget.

ericbodrenok

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 11, 2023
What can you setup that is then low maintenance MRR going forward?

For instance, can you setup ads that generate leads for businesses for months to come? Ideally where you own the accounts and assets?

Then could you get to $8k/mth by 16 clients paying you $500/mth plus ad spend? Or 10x $800/mth, etc?

A lot of your suggestions above look like consulting or people dependent. And/or to people without a budget.
Yea the thing is I was trying to honestly stay away from just lead gen ads because thats what every other agency does. Wanted to offer something more unique, although lead gen ads might just be the easiest way to go. I've also got a good amount of experience with content creation and copywriting, so I think it may be my best bet to leverage my existing skillls

shubham___3011

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 29, 2023
India
H

Big things coming soon!
Hey Erick, I might not be able to help you with anything but would love to connect with you for learning as well as providing my insights

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Yea the thing is I was trying to honestly stay away from just lead gen ads because thats what every other agency does. Wanted to offer something more unique, although lead gen ads might just be the easiest way to go. I've also got a good amount of experience with content creation and copywriting, so I think it may be my best bet to leverage my existing skillls
Lots of businesses want leads. You don't have to be unique. Just find clients.

Lots of business models too.

For example:

View: https://youtu.be/6gvJ3O8tri4?si=cKWpDpYLCQryPAl3

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!