The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone know how a teenager can earn money online?

teemteem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 31, 2022
I'm a 16 year old from Africa and have actively been looking to make money. I have tried a few things like online surveys but they don't seem to work. Any ideas of what I can do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

piano

Em7(add13) to Fmaj7sus2.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
I'm a 16 year old from Africa and have actively been looking to make money. I have tried a few things like online surveys but they don't seem to work. Any ideas of what I can do?
If you have a working computer and a few other things (like a microphone), you might be able to create a course of some kind. You could sell it and earn money that way.

The question you should ask yourself is: "What kind of value can I offer (in that course)?" or "what kind of Value can only I offer?"
And generally, you need to make sure that there is also a need for that course. Nobody wants to pay 50 bucks for a course on how to use umbrellas.

Btw, have you read MJ's books? You should start with these at some point, they'll teach you a lot

A course is one idea

teemteem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 31, 2022
If you have a working computer and a few other things (like a microphone), you might be able to create a course of some kind. You could sell it and earn money that way.

The question you should ask yourself is: "What kind of value can I offer (in that course)?" or "what kind of Value can only I offer?"
And generally, you need to make sure that there is also a need for that course. Nobody wants to pay 50 bucks for a course on how to use umbrellas.

Btw, have you read MJ's books? You should start with these at some point, they'll teach you a lot

A course is one idea
Like on coursera ?

piano

Em7(add13) to Fmaj7sus2.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany

teemteem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 31, 2022
I haven't tried making courses yet, so I pretty much have no knowledge of it.
Perhaps inform yourself with video guides or I think @Andy Black might be able to help.
Would you like to collaborate to make one, maybe not right now but in the near future?

Anyone else is most welcome to join ofc

piano

Em7(add13) to Fmaj7sus2.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
Would you like to collaborate to make one, maybe not right now but in the near future?

Anyone else is most welcome to join ofc
No, sorry. Also, I doubt anybody (serious) will instantly collab with someone who joined like yesterday.
I think you first have to show at least some results before you can expect somebody to work with you.

teemteem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 31, 2022
No, sorry. Also, I doubt anybody (serious) will instantly collab with someone who joined like yesterday.
I think you first have to show at least some results before you can expect somebody to work with you.
hmm okay thank you for the help!

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
567%
Apr 17, 2022
Entrepreneurship is about providing value, rather than finding quick ways to make money.

If you need the money right now and you have to focus on the short-term, then the best course of action is to learn some skills, start helping people, and get paid for it. Since you want to do this online, examples include: web development, programming, graphics design, copywriting etc.

Avoid doing surveys or getting paid to click on things, your time is much more valuable than that. You are much better off investing into an actual skillset that will push you forward in life.

teemteem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 31, 2022
Entrepreneurship is about providing value, rather than finding quick ways to make money.

If you need the money right now and you have to focus on the short-term, then the best course of action is to learn some skills, start helping people, and get paid for it. Since you want to do this online, examples include: web development, programming, graphics design, copywriting etc.

Avoid doing surveys or getting paid to click on things, your time is much more valuable than that. You are much better off investing into an actual skillset that will push you forward in life.
I was looking into copy writing or even forex trading because i have been investing for the past few years but do you by any chance know where I could get started in copywriting? Thanks a lot btw!!

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
567%
Apr 17, 2022
I was looking into copy writing or even forex trading because i have been investing for the past few years but do you by any chance know where I could get started in copywriting? Thanks a lot btw!!
Here is an interesting thread by @Lex DeVille

teemteem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 31, 2022
Here is an interesting thread by @Lex DeVille

Savior!!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
It looks like you have:
  • An internet connection.
  • Excellent English.

Do you have a computer or just a phone?

Can you download someone's long-ish YouTube video and edit it to create vertical YouTube shorts / TikTok videos?

I believe CapCut is a good video editor, and free.

This might have help too:

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
read mj‘s books first: TMF & Unscripted .

Copywrite is a good skill to learn & sell!
Some advice: keep your hands away from gambling/tradeing :)

teemteem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 31, 2022
It looks like you have:
  • Excellent English.

Can you download someone's long-ish YouTube video and edit it to create vertical YouTube shorts / TikTok videos?

It looks like you have:
  • Excellent English.

I do have a computer. So you suggest I start a channel and upload shorts on Youtube? Thank you !!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I do have a computer. So you suggest I start a channel and upload shorts on Youtube? Thank you !!
With a goal to landing the original video owner as a client of your short-form video creation service...

You'll learn video editing which is an in-demand skill, and how to publish to YouTube,TikTok, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, etc.

These are skills that people could hire for, and that could help grow your business.

teemteem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 31, 2022
With a goal to landing the original video owner as a client of your short-form video creation service...

You'll learn video editing which is an in-demand skill, and how to publish to YouTube,TikTok, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, etc.

These are skills that people could hire for, and that could help grow your business.
okayy thank youuu!!

football4life

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Oct 16, 2022
do arbitrage stuff. fastest way to start earning good money that exists today.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...