The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Apps based on one or more AI API which makes nice money

Idea threads

bambz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 11, 2021
Hello, recently I read and heard that during the last few months, clever people have been doing apps (web and mobile) that are just wrappers on AI API. Those are simple - for instance, one call to CHAT GPT API which is nicely prepared (some content from a user and added context from the programmer) + some GUI, and that's all.

If someone is a programmer it's quite easy to make something similar. Just wrap CHAT GPT API request by some backend code, add frontend code and in one day you have some great app. You can also add extra other APIs regarding images for example. Such apps could be probably awesome for other people who are not familiar with the subject of AI.

What do you think about that? Do you know some apps I mentioned above which make nice money?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello, recently I read and heard that during the last few months, clever people have been doing apps (web and mobile) that are just wrappers on AI API. Those are simple - for instance, one call to CHAT GPT API which is nicely prepared (some content from a user and added context from the programmer) + some GUI, and that's all.

If someone is a programmer it's quite easy to make something similar. Just wrap CHAT GPT API request by some backend code, add frontend code and in one day you have some great app. You can also add extra other APIs regarding images for example. Such apps could be probably awesome for other people who are not familiar with the subject of AI.

What do you think about that? Do you know some apps I mentioned above which make nice money?

Yea, in the next 6-12 months, clever folks will be able to monetize AI wrappers using simple API's to create niche services. We're already seeing this and people are making a lot of money.

It's a trend that won't last long.

The Synthetic Mind is a newsletter that has done a great job of demonstrating how to do such things. Every few emails that they send demonstrate how to create these hustle ventures, and shows who's doing it.

1684426598728.png

1684426530098.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!