The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ask Your Business Questions Thread:

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Good Morning!

Ask Your Business Questions Thread:​

Good Morning! a desired achievement is to have a place you could go to that has professional business questions answered by real professionals who have been in the trenches and bring value without a price tag. A desired avoidance is distractions,immature unprofessional behavior and a lot of advertising .

Solution this thread.

I will start with my list of questions and see where this will lead.

What is the best method to use to identify who is​

a prospect?​

Is Cold DM ,Cold Email or Cold Calling your top recommended way to generate leads in the startup​

stage?​

How do you use a buyers persona?​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Good Morning!

Ask Your Business Questions Thread:​

Good Morning! a desired achievement is to have a place you could go to that has professional business questions answered by real professionals who have been in the trenches and bring value without a price tag. A desired avoidance is distractions,immature unprofessional behavior and a lot of advertising .

Solution this thread.

I will start with my list of questions and see where this will lead.

What is the best method to use to identify who is​

a prospect?​

Is Cold DM ,Cold Email or Cold Calling your top recommended way to generate leads in the startup​

stage?​

How do you use a buyers persona?​

There is no the universal best method suitable for all situation. Methods are specific to particular situations. In general, in bad economic conditions the 2nd and 3rd generation of referral programs are the best among marketing methods to attract customers and keep them loyal.

Your questions are too general and abstract. It is like asking was is the best way to live. There is no a definite answer to such type of questions.

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
There is no the universal best method suitable for all situation. Methods are specific to particular situations. In general, in bad economic conditions the 2nd and 3rd generation of referral programs are the best among marketing methods to attract customers and keep them loyal.

Your questions are too general and abstract. It is like asking was is the best way to live. There is no a definite answer to such type of questions.
Thank you, Practic

Rörik

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 26, 2022
I have a business question: At what point in a business venture should one seek a mentor?
Before idea? During the idea, during the execution? The later in the process it is, the more I could offer the mentor, but the less I would need the mentor! I understand that there's always an optimum and that it would be situational, but what factors would play part? What should I look at to figure out what's right in my situation?

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
I have a business question: At what point in a business venture should one seek a mentor?
Before idea? During the idea, during the execution? The later in the process it is, the more I could offer the mentor, but the less I would need the mentor! I understand that there's always an optimum and that it would be situational, but what factors would play part? What should I look at to figure out what's right in my situation?
As soon as you can. If you are just starting out connect with SCORE. These coaches know and understand business. I had one help me. It is important to know you may come to meet and chose other mentors along the journey. There are many in this forums. PAY ATTENTION! when they speak and share things it is for helping us improve.

traoul6

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 3, 2019
As soon as you can. If you are just starting out connect with SCORE. These coaches know and understand business. I had one help me. It is important to know you may come to meet and chose other mentors along the journey. There are many in this forums. PAY ATTENTION! when they speak and share things it is for helping us improve.
Hi Ronnie
I think SCORE is a great place to look at. Unfortunately, they do not offer mentorship to people outside the US. Do you know other similar providers that aren’t restricted to US?
Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

traoul6

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 3, 2019
Hi Ronnie
I think SCORE is a great place to look at. Unfortunately, they do not offer mentorship to people outside the US. Do you know other similar providers that aren’t restricted to US?
Thanks

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Hi Ronnie
Thanks
I do not unfortunately .Took me some due diligence to locate what I believe a possible solution to what you asked. I recommend you do your own due diligence.However this link may help. Worldwide Association of Business Coaches – Official Site

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.