The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brainstorming Diagram

Anything related to matters of the mind

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
Hey there.

Today I read through @Get Right 's anniversary update thread, and had a virtual chat with @NMdad . I've taken a bit of what I've learned from them to create this brainstorming visualization tool. I used @MJ DeMarco as an example, I hope he doesn't mind..

It's pretty simple, but the idea is that you identify a market first. Then you find a specific niche within that market. Then you identify a problem or need and the primary skills you have or would need to solve the problem within the niche. Where niche, problem, and skills intersect is where your product or service is.

Personally, this especially helps me with assessing skills. On their own, skills such as web development are possessed by many. So, focusing on web development alone would make you a dime a dozen. But, when you focus that skill (or a combination of skills) on a specific niche and problem, you become the expert without needing to be the absolute expert with that skill.

I admit, I haven't scoured the forum for similar visualizations, so I apologize if this is a duplicate of something that already exists.
Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 6.24.33 PM.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• bizBrainstorm_blank.pdf
    55.9 KB · Views: 5

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!