The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building accountability to get sh*t done

Anything related to matters of the mind

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Hey, Fastlaners! I've been reviewing how I did on achieving this year's goals & goal-setting for next year, & want to create more accountability for myself. I've seen a few people post in the group about how they've done accountability groups, & there are some solid, simple ideas for doing it.

So, I'm curious who else might be interested in being part of an accountability group?

Also, what have you found that's worked best for keeping yourself accountable to consistently move yourself toward your goals?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
569%
Apr 17, 2022
what have you found that's worked best for keeping yourself accountable to consistently move yourself toward your goals?
The constant fear of death and reminding myself that time goes away forever - and it doesn't care about me or my goals.

Everything that I choose to do or not do is my fundamental responsibility. And every day is an incredible (but temporary) opportunity that needs to be seized.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hey, Fastlaners! I've been reviewing how I did on achieving this year's goals & goal-setting for next year, & want to create more accountability for myself. I've seen a few people post in the group about how they've done accountability groups, & there are some solid, simple ideas for doing it.

So, I'm curious who else might be interested in being part of an accountability group?

Also, what have you found that's worked best for keeping yourself accountable to consistently move yourself toward your goals?
"Also, what have you found that's worked best for keeping yourself accountable to consistently move yourself toward your goals?"

Time is the only resource we can not create. Therefore, do not waste it. All other (money, asserts, popularity, success, etc.) you can get if you use your time wisely.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.