The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Coding it from scratch or using software development software

Anything related to matters of the mind

Ayobami23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Sep 16, 2021
Is learning to code still the best idea for an entrepreneur where we live in the era of tons of softwares capable of running it for you ? What’s your opinion my fellow prop

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
361%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Can you code?

What are you trying to build?

Your question is very vague

Ayobami23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Sep 16, 2021
Can you code?

What are you trying to build?

Your question is very vague
It is an online forum

I can code in html and css but I’m yet to dive into JavaScript.Since there are forums softwares like xenforo etc it’s really making to feel like stopping on css and I feel it saves much of time .what do you think? Other than taking much time to learn JavaScript php MySQL and also the time to build it too

Ayobami23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Sep 16, 2021
Is learning to code still the best idea for an entrepreneur where we live in the era of tons of softwares capable of running it for you ? What’s your opinion my fellow prop
Is learning to code still the best idea for an
@Del @Envision @Andy Black

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Is learning to code still the best idea for an entrepreneur
When was learning to code considered the best idea for entrepreneurs?

The market doesn’t pay for us to learn anything, just to solve their problems/make them happy/fulfil needs/etc.

Ayobami23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Sep 16, 2021
When was learning to code considered the best idea for entrepreneurs?
Would be a big waste of time, I think. Especially if your forum fails and you don't create any more forums. Why not use a CMS like vBulettin? Or you can go for MyBB, it's free and open-source.
Thank y’all for the response

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
I am currently learning to code, html, css and JS, my objective being able to build as many MVPs as I can, I am truly convinced that one day, one of them will succeed.
So that's why I am investing so much time in this.
So that may be a good criteria for you to decide if you should invest so much time learning this skill.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 25, 2019
I witnesses some software founder who know coding and some who dont know. In general the software of founders who know coding is higher quality and more successful, especially if you are about to build it without hiring all the department from CTO to smallest QA.
If you dont know coding and not willing to higher all the skills needed then it will end up in disaster , I know one of them almost ended in jail because we contracted on things he didnt know and hoped to hire a couple of developers to do the stuff , and these developers didnt care of delivery, only cared to get their monthly payment.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.