The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[EXECUTION] UGC AGENCY - REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Zkskak

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 5, 2022
Hey hope you guys are doing well! Decided I would create an execution thread to track my progress and provide insights for others in my situation.

I’m in school working to break into quant finance. I’m a freshman, but have been getting internship offers, applying to undergrad research in the field, and creating projects to boost my resume. I don’t have much time on my hands, but I just can’t stay away from trying to get something going on my own.

In the beginning of 2023, I spent MONTHS planning and executing a marketing agency for pool contractors. It wasn’t me. I felt like a fraud, and it oozed out of my every pore. How was I supposed to take money from these hard-working families to market their companies, when I had never marketed anything of my own? I didn’t realize it at the time, but every action, every thought, the way I spoke, it all came down to my mindset towards the business. I was too busy trying to copy what other people were already making work, and negating my own problem-solving abilities that have really helped in life. It trained me to search for answers in others, which as many of you know, isn’t a good way to keep the pen moving forward.

I have a particular friend who is wildly successful in E-commerce, he also owns an E-commerce marketing agency. I’ve seen the process of him creating ugc content for his own brands. Every business making $1 million/month to $1 billion/month, needs quality UGC content. I’ve seen UGC agencies poorly executing this idea all the time. It’s always the same thing, people outsourcing these jobs to FIVERR and UPWORK. The quality is horrible, and I just don’t see any longevity coming from this business model.

That’s where I’m different. My agency connects brands with REAL people. I would get hired to make videos for companies, and I would search out micro-influencers that have experience in UGC and aligns with what the company is looking for. They would take a majority cut, and would receive training or “guidelines” for each video. I have confidence in being able to provide immense value to companies now that this is going to be my domain. I’m EXCITED to HELP people, this mindset is what I was missing on my last venture. Excited to see where this goes and I look forward to you guys being apart of the journey!

- Dylan B

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zkskak

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 5, 2022
Hey hope you guys are doing well! Decided I would create an execution thread to track my progress and provide insights for others in my situation.

I’m in school working to break into quant finance. I’m a freshman, but have been getting internship offers, applying to undergrad research in the field, and creating projects to boost my resume. I don’t have much time on my hands, but I just can’t stay away from trying to get something going on my own.

In the beginning of 2023, I spent MONTHS planning and executing a marketing agency for pool contractors. It wasn’t me. I felt like a fraud, and it oozed out of my every pore. How was I supposed to take money from these hard-working families to market their companies, when I had never marketed anything of my own? I didn’t realize it at the time, but every action, every thought, the way I spoke, it all came down to my mindset towards the business. I was too busy trying to copy what other people were already making work, and negating my own problem-solving abilities that have really helped in life. It trained me to search for answers in others, which as many of you know, isn’t a good way to keep the pen moving forward.

I have a particular friend who is wildly successful in E-commerce, he also owns an E-commerce marketing agency. I’ve seen the process of him creating ugc content for his own brands. Every business making $1 million/month to $1 billion/month, needs quality UGC content. I’ve seen UGC agencies poorly executing this idea all the time. It’s always the same thing, people outsourcing these jobs to FIVERR and UPWORK. The quality is horrible, and I just don’t see any longevity coming from this business model.

That’s where I’m different. My agency connects brands with REAL people. I would get hired to make videos for companies, and I would search out micro-influencers that have experience in UGC and aligns with what the company is looking for. They would take a majority cut, and would receive training or “guidelines” for each video. I have confidence in being able to provide immense value to companies now that this is going to be my domain. I’m EXCITED to HELP people, this mindset is what I was missing on my last venture. Excited to see where this goes and I look forward to you guys being apart of the journey!

- Dylan B
Example of a successful agency following this model: inbeat.agency

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!