The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Financial website creation.

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Shivam Pawar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jan 5, 2021
Hi all,

I am building a financial website however i am getting problems(coding problems) while building it. However i have build a prototype of the website, now the main problem is i need the stock market listed companies data to the website, the data is paid data which i cannot afford. And i am scraping the data from the websites which will take time. If anyone has the solution for this data problem please let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
How many different websites are you scraping? What aspect of it will take 'time'? Creating the scraping automation or letting it collect the data?

Shivam Pawar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jan 5, 2021
How many different websites are you scraping? What aspect of it will take 'time'? Creating the scraping automation or letting it collect the data?
I am scraping only one website and creating the scraping automation is taking time.

Shivam Pawar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jan 5, 2021
The Problem is that while scraping the data some of the companies data is not getting collected and need to figure this out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.