The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

For my family.

Charlot Jhon

Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Dec 17, 2023
Hello everyone.

I'm here after a friend registered. I have read all 3 DeMarco books (TMF , GRE, Unscripted ). I want to have more than 10 million euros before I turn 25, and it's possible, I can feel it.
I want to do all this for my family. I want to show them the most beautiful places in Europe, and for that I'm ready to spend like crazy.

The moment I got fed up was when I read TMF . For sure, I'm currently living in Paris far from my loved ones to pursue this vision.

But before that, I made myself a 1/5/10 plan, as MJ advised.
So for the moment, I've started an SMMA with Iman Gadhzi, I want to sign the next 10 customers for 1000 euros+ in the next 6 months.

I'm not afraid of defeats; on the contrary, by accumulating failed calls, I'll become more and more persuasive, which is my main goal for my marketing agency.

I also have a YouTube channel, to share my experiences, my feelings, my victories, my defeats and my losses.

Like DeMarco, this youtube channel will enable me to have a strong community, so that later, when I write the novel whose existence I dream of, I'll have a strong base of fervent subscribers who'll help me boost the book's sales.

For the moment, I'm hungry, I have nothing left in my bank account, I've thought of giving up several times, but I'll keep going, I'm sticking to this vision. The vision of financial freedom.

Good day to you, and see you soon!
Best regards.
PS :I'm learning english btw, be cool please)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ICreateLuck

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Nov 26, 2023
Emerald Coast, Florida
I will! And you? What is your biggest desire? Why are you there?
My biggest desires are quite different now. I have had success in business and now my primary desire is to give back.

However, back when I was struggling financially I was motivated by the desire to help my family too, because I saw them struggle. I wanted freedom of my time and location, and I wanted that for them too. I think I probably had a similar motivation as you.

When you encounter difficulties in your journey, I hope you remind yourself about your desire and why you are pursuing your vision.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...