The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From sidelaner to fastlaner, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Feedback

Trance2

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 5, 2022
Australia
Hi fastlaners, I have come to finally post a thread of my own for the first time after reading Millionaire Fastlane and The Great Rat Race Escape , now re-reading Millionaire Fastlane for the strong messages and reminder of the things that got the wheels turning on financial freedom and wealth.

I joined this forum a few months back after finishing Millionare Fastlane, not giving it much or any attention, as things in life were going quite smoothly as I began to dive into business minded and entrepreneur type books. Now as I finally finished up reading The Great Rat Race Escape and re-reading Millionaire Fastlane , a sense of urgency to step off the sidewalk and start my journey onto the fastlane has properly begun, thus my first post today and becoming more active on the forum.

Stepping into this world of business and entrepreneurship has been challenging, finding myself unable to chat with many of the people in my life as they may or may not have had this change in direction and cannot relate to how I feel, which is understandable, as it took me until the age of 24 to realise that being stuck in the rat race is not for me.

I am looking for some guidance on where to look or where to start on my journey as an entrepreneur. I came here with chances of finding some help from others who have escaped or are in the process of escaping the rat race, I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate some guidance.

Do I look for a mentor, or do I brainstorm some potential business ideas on my own before looking to someone to guide me along the way?

What would be a good foot in the door to leave behind my current job? (Have looked into food delivery driving and exterior/interior cleaning, currently studying a cert 3/4 in fitness)

Any other helpful advice from you guys I would love to hear, Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Genia

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jul 13, 2023
France
Welcome to the forum.

For now, I don't have all the answers you could need, but as far as I read in this place, from all the books / videos I've binged, there is few themes that come often and that seems to be some truth. I am like you, it is my first steps but :

-Help others first
-Be confident, you might know already enough
-Start somewhere, the first step is the hardest
-Be prepared for failure
-Treat your customers with the upmost quality, respect and efficiency

There is few schools about this, some say you don't need to focus on money or it will run from you, others says you need to focus solely on money (Napoleon Hill), for that, I don't have the answer, but I might be sure to seek first to help others first before making people pay big.

If you want to brainstorm, there is always the idea of using the CENTS thing, for now, some of my ideas were not the bests so I'm trying to find new ways to do them. Anyway, I'm free to chat with you about your ideas, there is always good stuff coming from multiple brains looking at the same direction.

Trance2

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 5, 2022
Australia
Welcome to the forum.

For now, I don't have all the answers you could need, but as far as I read in this place, from all the books / videos I've binged, there is few themes that come often and that seems to be some truth. I am like you, it is my first steps but :

-Help others first
-Be confident, you might know already enough
-Start somewhere, the first step is the hardest
-Be prepared for failure
-Treat your customers with the upmost quality, respect and efficiency

There is few schools about this, some say you don't need to focus on money or it will run from you, others says you need to focus solely on money (Napoleon Hill), for that, I don't have the answer, but I might be sure to seek first to help others first before making people pay big.

If you want to brainstorm, there is always the idea of using the CENTS thing, for now, some of my ideas were not the bests so I'm trying to find new ways to do them. Anyway, I'm free to chat with you about your ideas, there is always good stuff coming from multiple brains looking at the same direction.
Thank you so much, just being able to be on this forum and hear other opinions reassures me that what I am doing is the right thing here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...