The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be here

jan.galajda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2023
Hello everyone,

For the last few months, after I read Millionaire Fastlane , I was just a consumer on this forum. So now I finally decided to also start producing something, even if it isn't going to be something most valuable on this forum.

To little bit introduce myself. I am 17 years old "boy" from the Czech Republic and I have experience with coding and for the last 6 months I was learning marketing to enhance my web development skills. I hope that my skill set and mindset (seeing websites and marketing as a tool to solve problems) will be now more valuable to business owners.

So thanks for reading this and I hope we will meet in other threads of this forum. Have a great day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mo Joe

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Feb 12, 2023
Hungary
Hello everyone,

For the last few months, after I read Millionaire Fastlane , I was just a consumer on this forum. So now I finally decided to also start producing something, even if it isn't going to be something most valuable on this forum.

To little bit introduce myself. I am 17 years old "boy" from the Czech Republic and I have experience with coding and for the last 6 months I was learning marketing to enhance my web development skills. I hope that my skill set and mindset (seeing websites and marketing as a tool to solve problems) will be now more valuable to business owners.

So thanks for reading this and I hope we will meet in other threads of this forum. Have a great day.
Hello Jan!

Welcome on this forum! Have a great fastlane journey!

Fox has a web design threat as below with plenty infos on this road.

Have a nice day!
J

jan.galajda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2023
Hello Jan!

Welcome on this forum! Have a great fastlane journey!

Fox has a web design threat as below with plenty infos on this road.

Have a nice day!
J
I will definitely look more at it. Thank you.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
302%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place to develop as a young entrepreneur.

Some thread suggestions from me to get the most out of the forum:

Which niche do you want to focus on with webdesign?
What's a need in Czech Republic in that space?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

jan.galajda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2023
Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place to develop as a young entrepreneur.

Some thread suggestions from me to get the most out of the forum:

What's a need in Croatia in that space?
Hi Lyzmin,

thanks for your response.
I am not sure yet, right now, I am trying to find out if somebody from my family circle or friends knows someone who is interested in getting more sales online. But if I really need to pick one it will be Metalworking or Landscaping (because I have some jobs there)

What's a need in Croatia in that space?
I am from the Czech Republic but never mind. I see a big opportunity there, many companies do not have enough employees. So I am thinking that I would also learn something about that. But it is a big task for a young male :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...