The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings & Seeking Insight on my path to fastlane

LannisterLux

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 23, 2023
Hello everyone,
I'm excited to join this community and delve deeper into discussions about wealth and success. A brief introduction about myself: I'm currently working in an IT consulting firm structured as an LLP. I've been fortunate to have a robust career trajectory and am currently two promotions away from reaching a partnership position. In a couple of months, this will be narrowed down to just one, as my next promotion becomes official.
Given my age (29) and the speed of my career advancement, I have a pressing query. If I opt to become an equity partner in the near future, would this progression be deemed as being on the "fast lane"? I'm keen to hear your perspectives and experiences, especially from those who have treaded similar paths.

Looking forward to our enriching conversations!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...