The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have you ever seen a possible UFO?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
I saw an "orange corkscrew" that streaked up and disappeared in to the sky, which was a little overcast. I assume it was a flare or model rocket. The next day, I saw in the local newspaper that 600+ people had called the police to report a "UFO" flying up and disappear in to the sky. I was in traffic, and saw it out of the corner of my eye, so I didn't get a good look at it.

I had a martial-arts instructor who saw a large glowing geometric object float over his house during WW2, he had assumed it was an American weapon. A friends father worked as an aircraft identifier during the Vietnam War, and saw one over the Pacific during that war. He had also seen one as a child while on a paper route floating over a cemetery, which inspired him to become an aircraft identifier later in life, lol. I knew a guy who had been a commercial pilot for 40 years, and had seen zero.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I had one UFO sighting where there were 3 lights moving perfectly in sync. They were like aircraft but like light at the same time. It's hard to describe in words. It was there for a good 30 minutes then they shot up into the sky.

The local news reported later that night on the sighting and said the coast guard was performing training exercises. Which was a complete lie. I try to look up the news article online from 2018 and they have been removed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.