The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HELPING UGANDAN STUDENTS LEARN ENGLISH AND EXCEL IN EXAMS ONLINE

Marketing, social media, advertising

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
It started like this,

And is still a work in progress. I still have a million things to improve on and another million to do.

One of them is to make a better copy of the book. I handle this in the other thread. And find a way of putting it on Amazon.

The other is to spread the word in ways that are within my budget. I handle the very first action for this in here.

I set up a WhatsApp chat group two weeks ago and together with Mr. Abu, we a teaching kids English over there.

Today we are having fun teaching them creative writing.

Right now we have 200+ participants and the number is still growing.

One of the participants today got excited and added over 10 people at once. What a beauty it was.

The amount of peace and discipline in the chat group as yet is impressive.

We have been tough with disruptive participants, deleting their posts and in severe cases kicking their itchy asses off the group.

Still adding more numbers as time passes.

I get participants mostly from WhatsApp groups of another online platform in Uganda that works like an e-library.

I have some ideas that I will talk about when I start execution of them. For now, I am just thinking of gathering this kids and some teachers and giving them this service.

It is fun.

Goals over the next weeks.
  1. Reach 500 participants.
  2. Hold a free ZOOM call with them.
  3. Record the ZOOM call and post it on YouTube for others to use.
Not yet thinking of asking anyone for money. Just helping them with knowledge and skill none of their teachers may have the capacity to. I think this is what @Andy Black was telling me earlier and I failed to understand.

Now I guess I do.

Thank you Andy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RightyTighty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
May 31, 2023
Arkansas
You are rocking it, my friend. Keep helping others and your reward will come. I have thoroughly enjoyed you progress report and look forward to following your continued success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.