The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Y'all

josephpeacock

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 30, 2023
My name is Joseph Peacock, founder of Worry Free Waste LLC, and I am glad to join the Fastlane Forum. I became acquainted with Demarco's Millionaire Fastlane while working at a fine dining restaurant, and asking respectable guests questions about their success. There a Pilot named derek suggested two books for me to read, the first being Fastlane. This book changed my perspective, and perspective has changed my life. Now I am the founder of a waste collection service that solves a problem I and all my college colleagues face, and I find much greater joy in creating solutions than working hourly.
I hope to learn from experienced entrepreneurs on the Fastlane Forum. Being 21 and armed with the knowledge from fastlane, I am aware that what I don't know far exceeds what I have learned so far, and I'm glad to be in a forum of guys who started like me but have years of experience. Wishing y'all well and looking forward to your contributions.
- Joseph

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...