The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone, i am an acupuncturist. Currently working in a clinic, i hope this forum could help me or give me some views, advice in the future

minghoeij

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2023
Hi everyone, i am an acupuncturist. Currently working in a clinic, i hope this forum could help me or give me some views, advice in getting into entrepreneur ship. Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 12, 2023
Hi everyone, i am an acupuncturist. Currently working in a clinic, i hope this forum could help me or give me some views, advice in getting into entrepreneur ship. Thank you
Hello welcome to the forum, was wandering if acupuncture really works for stress

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 26, 2018
Perhaps start by reading the books? Or some of the gold posts that captures the main ideas in the books? Then if you have more specific questions after, you might get more helpful advice.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Do you like being an acupuncturist?

Acupuncture is an awesome business from my vantage point, but I'm not convinced most businesses in that space run their businesses very well. I don't know much about it, but I notice (1) it's a recurring thing, people who like it usually don't stop doing it and (2) lots of people are curious about it and might want to try it. That's a foundation for a great business: it's clear how to get new customers, and it's clear how to keep your business running profitably.

Imagine owning 100 acupuncture clinics all over the United States...

Since it's a recurring thing, each new customer is worth a lot. That means clinics can spend quite a bit to acquire their first customer.

Imagine sending new customers to every acupuncture clinic in the United States, and getting paid for each one you send...

Replace "United States" with your country, of course. I don't know where you're from.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minghoeij

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2023
Hello welcome to the forum, was wandering if acupuncture really works for stress
Hi, acupuncture could help to ease the symptoms, but it would be better to deal with the root cause. Just like toothache, acupuncture could help ease the pain, but if the root cause is not treated then the pain will come back again

minghoeij

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2023
Do you like being an acupuncturist?

Acupuncture is an awesome business from my vantage point, but I'm not convinced most businesses in that space run their businesses very well. I don't know much about it, but I notice (1) it's a recurring thing, people who like it usually don't stop doing it and (2) lots of people are curious about it and might want to try it. That's a foundation for a great business: it's clear how to get new customers, and it's clear how to keep your business running profitably.

Imagine owning 100 acupuncture clinics all over the United States...

Since it's a recurring thing, each new customer is worth a lot. That means clinics can spend quite a bit to acquire their first customer.

Imagine sending new customers to every acupuncture clinic in the United States, and getting paid for each one you send...

Replace "United States" with your country, of course. I don't know where you're from.
Thanks for the advice, yes acupuncture is currently good business, but it's a little hard to copy/franchise, because acupuncture is like cuisine or handwriting, 2 people cook the same dish, but the taste could be very different. I am thinking about make a copyright for my acupuncturesystem.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...