The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Impacting Millions As A Service Business

alex90048

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jan 21, 2023
Hi all:
One of the things that really stuck with me from Millionaire Fastlane was the quote: "in order to make millions, you need to impact millions."

I am a lawyer, running a service based business (small law firm). How can I, as a small service based business owner, impact millions?

Is it only about getting more and more clients (which is very difficult)? Or is there a more scalable way to do it?

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Dec 9, 2016
Hi all:
One of the things that really stuck with me from Millionaire Fastlane was the quote: "in order to make millions, you need to impact millions."

I am a lawyer, running a service based business (small law firm). How can I, as a small service based business owner, impact millions?

Is it only about getting more and more clients (which is very difficult)? Or is there a more scalable way to do it?

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Read the thread how to make lawncare fastlane from @Johnny boy If you implement all of that into your business you'll be well on your way

Last edited:

circleme

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jan 17, 2023
s it only about getting more and more clients (which is very difficult)? Or is there a more scalable way to do it?
MJ describes not only the scaling via quantity, but also via magnitude. This means that you help fewer people with their problems, but to such a large extent that each person pays you a lot. The one does not exclude the other. You could also combine both. The combination of the two will probably lead to a multi-million, if not billion-dollar business. So scale in the form of quantity + magnitude.

A friend of mine works with a law firm. They offer software for automatically reviewing certain contracts and license it to other law firms. The monthly fee is very high, but the number of possible law firms for this software is very manageable. Nevertheless, financially speaking, they are doing very well. So you can also follow the magnitude path with software.

It's bad if you do it like I did and combine little scale with limited value. :happy:

Bence Ur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Aug 24, 2023
Some examples that came to my mind:

Iubenda - Italian SaaS for generating legal documents, like privacy policy generator, terms of service generator
LegalZoom - another legal document generator
TermsFeed - like Iubenda

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.