The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction! Hello community!

Guigreco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 22, 2023
@MJ DeMarco
Hi community!! my name is Guido, born in Argentina and now living in Spain.
Here my short story with the book, first of all, it helped me a lot. After reading more than 35 business book. Only this said the opposite finding on it, a big opportunity.

I have been chasing money since I can remember, with a hard childhood and adolescence. I think I remained chasing it trying to avoid the needs I had or suffered.

But! 2 years ago, I decided to move to Spain (from Argentina), with my baby and wife, I resigned from management of my own company (put it on sale) and start a new journey.
I converted my life. Used to work up to 12 hours daily on my company, without seeing the economic results, and with a mediocrity partner.
After that I tried my first business, it went well, buy I wanted something else and started my actual company.
I came with a similar tendency to the syndrome the book mentioned. And jump to different business.
Now, I earn more money and I’m building a good company!
But reading the book, I found a crossroad. I have an idea. (Beyond my company) of a product with service, that can fill a void. It has never existed And I’m positive it can be something so good and big, that can be that fastlane, that kind of successful cases that are hearing worlwide.
I have fears, I have doubts, I dont want to give up my actual business, (we live with it, good, and is growing , it can be in 5 years a company able to be sold in Millions) but this “new” idea appeared on a meditation. It was clear, and I can’t get rid of it.

I think I need an advice, or a mentor,

On one hand, I have a really millionaire idea, that can change the life of people, and entires cities.
On the other hand, I’m building a money tree !

On both cases I’ll be successful, it is my goal and I know how to work hard and smart.
nice to meet you all !!!!

Ps: sorry for my English. Is not my first language and I don’t use translator.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Guigreco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 22, 2023
@MJ DeMarco
Hi community!! my name is Guido, born in Argentina and now living in Spain.
Here my short story with the book, first of all, it helped me a lot. After reading more than 35 business book. Only this said the opposite finding on it, a big opportunity.

I have been chasing money since I can remember, with a hard childhood and adolescence. I think I remained chasing it trying to avoid the needs I had or suffered.

But! 2 years ago, I decided to move to Spain (from Argentina), with my baby and wife, I resigned from management of my own company (put it on sale) and start a new journey.
I converted my life. Used to work up to 12 hours daily on my company, without seeing the economic results, and with a mediocrity partner.
After that I tried my first business, it went well, buy I wanted something else and started my actual company.
I came with a similar tendency to the syndrome the book mentioned. And jump to different business.
Now, I earn more money and I’m building a good company!
But reading the book, I found a crossroad. I have an idea. (Beyond my company) of a product with service, that can fill a void. It has never existed And I’m positive it can be something so good and big, that can be that fastlane, that kind of successful cases that are hearing worlwide.
I have fears, I have doubts, I dont want to give up my actual business, (we live with it, good, and is growing , it can be in 5 years a company able to be sold in Millions) but this “new” idea appeared on a meditation. It was clear, and I can’t get rid of it.

I think I need an advice, or a mentor,

On one hand, I have a really millionaire idea, that can change the life of people, and entires cities.
On the other hand, I’m building a money tree !

On both cases I’ll be successful, it is my goal and I know how to work hard and smart.
nice to meet you all !!!!

Ps: sorry for my English. Is not my first language and I don’t use translator.
@MJ DeMarco

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...