The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Investing Long Term

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello, hope you are doing well.

I am wanting to learn more about long term stock investing, as i want to grow a small business i have without having to do Crowdfunding or use debt. When analysing a company on the stock exchange, what is the best formula please for analysing a companies growth potential? What other areas are important to look at when analysing a company please?

I must say this is the most amazing forum i have been part of, everyone is very supportive. Thank you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hello, hope you are doing well.

I am wanting to learn more about long term stock investing, as i want to grow a small business i have without having to do Crowdfunding or use debt. When analysing a company on the stock exchange, what is the best formula please for analysing a companies growth potential? What other areas are important to look at when analysing a company please?

I must say this is the most amazing forum i have been part of, everyone is very supportive. Thank you all.
This does not make sense because when you are growing your business you need to raise money (from yourself). When you make investment you are locking/parking away your fund.

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
This does not make sense because when you are growing your business you need to raise money (from yourself). When you make investment you are locking/parking away your fund.

Apologies Kevin, i phrased this badly, i have some spare cash in my Limited Company that is in a savings account. I wanted to look at some good long term investments on the stock exchange. I kindly wondered any good ways of analysing a companies long term growth potential on the stock exchange please?

Thank you for any advice you can give and have a nice evening!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.