The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marketing Campaigns/Ads/Commercials

Marketing, social media, advertising

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
My thought here is for us to post ads we love. Video, print, pics in Pinterest, Twitter, FB ads, whatever...so we can learn by example.

We can include the results of some campaigns...

"In 1916, the Campbell’s Soup Company tackled this problem by releasing a cookbook offering consumers quick and easy dinner solutions using condensed soup as an ingredient. This stroke of content marketing genius increased interest in Campbell’s Soup products and secured conversions for many years to come.

The Campbell’s Soup Company enjoyed such success from this particular content marketing campaign that they later incorporated one helpful recipe on the label of each soup can." (http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/campbell-soup-wins-consumers-content-marketing-154549216.html"

...or just through out our opinions/suggestions. I've always been fascinated with marketing so let's learn by example.

To Start: I found this in the news...no cable in this house ! A bit controversial, not that I agree with all the ad implies, but excellently worded.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nickR8

999999999 kph
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 5, 2014
Austin, TX
Here's one of my favorite TV ads:

Some ads I watch on TV are super creative and funny but I often doubt their effectiveness. Often I watch an ad and afterwards I'm thinking to myself: "what was this ad even for???"

I'm quite skeptical of the effectiveness of the advertising of big brands.... I worked in the marketing department for a huge IT corporation for a while and they were just throwing money away right and left for advertising where they didn't see any direct return on investment... but it was supposedly increasing "brand awareness"...
I'm definitely a proponent of direct-response advertising. Everything is measurable there :)

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
LOL.. funny.

"what was this ad even for??
Apparently to show Old Spice has a sense of humor. Doesn't make me want to buy it though. Wonder if someone became unemployed after that ad.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Very powerful video here with an amazing story and emotion...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
I actually use this commercial in presentations. I love it because it shows the power of social media and reputation when consumers are making buying decisions. I am a Reputation Marketing expert so this one really resonates with me.

Hong King Kong

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Sep 29, 2012
Everywhere
This one is very powerful towards the Asian community, right in the feels. This commercial is old but I still remember it whenever I see a Tim Hortons.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.