The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need a little bit of guidance

Idea threads

ulyssezn

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 4, 2023
Good morning Fastlane Forum,

Before I begin I will just quickly introduce myself and my situation.

I am 17 years old, I work at a clothing store and go to college.
The only reason I go to college is because I don't have proof to tell my parents that I can leave college.
However college is very inexpensive where I live (Montreal, Canada) around 200$ per semester.

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and some other business books and I think it's time for me to actually get started and stick to a business.
I've tried all the trendy dropshipping and smma stuff but I didn't stick to it very long.

This is where I need help or guidance, as I had a business idea and I don't know if it's realizable right now.
Marketing was always very interesting to me, because I really love understanding how the human mind works.
So I thought about making a business where I would design ads for clients (business owners), so for example: I reach out to a business, ask them if they would like us to make their next ad campaign. I think I would need some start up money to hire a designer and maybe a copywriter.
My job would be thinking about how am I going to market this product and once I gathered all the informations I need and made some draft, I'd send it to my designer and copywriter so they can make it perfect and professional.

If someone could maybe tell me what is that job actually called so I can research more on it and see what companies are doing this.
If someone actually has experience in this domain, is there anything i should know?
Thank you for reading this :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...