The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help persuading somebody

Ali B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 21, 2023
Australia
How do you convince someone who has a booked out schedule all year long to start using your appointment booking SaaS and pay you a commission per appointment booked and showed?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
421%
Aug 9, 2022
Show the value you are providing with your software. Essentially what problem are you solving with your product and why is the problem relevant to them?

Depending on your sincerity and how much you want to partner with them, you can go from a simple email to a full-on 5-10 minute video on how the software will help their company.

If your product can improve their sales, reduce time in their system, or increase retention(without them risking much), I'd think they'd be willing to listen to your offer. Tell him you're offering the same services to other businesses in the same niche too early on.

If he walks out after all your outreaches, he's probably not a good fit.

Just go to his competitor if that happens.

Ali B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 21, 2023
Australia
I want a less personalized approach, something that can be done at scale, potentially internationally. problem I'm solving is making appointment booking easier for customers but I will need the clients to register their available time so the customers can book.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
421%
Aug 9, 2022
I want a less personalized approach, something that can be done at scale, potentially internationally.
Sure, some food for thought.

Do you have past results to make a less personalized approach work? Do you have some form of social proof to stand out and not be seen as a spam outreach? You should get what I'm trying to imply here.

People don't like being "persuaded" or being "sold" to. They like to feel like you got a specific solution to their unique problem.

Even if the problem is not that unique in your POV.

A random guy you don't know can say "Hey, I think I can help you" and sound generic AF, but if he follows up with "This is who I've worked with and I've helped them increase their bottom line by XXX, XXX last year". That's social proof.

I think what you're thinking about is scaling your outreach system, but the question is have you gotten any clients at all?

Generic outreaches are easy if you have past results to leverage.

A personalized approach is still a shot in the dark, but it has a higher chance of landing clients if they can see what your offer entails and that you(your products) are trustable. Before you have any authority, people will take your offer because they like you or the "sincerity" you provided as I wrote above.

Just my 2C

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Try helping people that need it?

"How do I get someone who likes mowing their own yard to hire a lawn care company? You don't.

"How do I get someone who already has a water bottle to buy another water bottle from me? You don't.

If they have a booked schedule, why do they need you? They don't.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.