The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NYC / Long Island area meet ups.

Crissco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 3, 2015
New York
Whats up NYer's?

I am looking for people who work in highly successful areas in their career, whether is be having a great job or a successful business. I would like to learn from YOU to better my career and my life and make more money for myself (which has been a big issue for me lately since losing my job). I haven't had the best mindset lately since I am pretty much broke. But as they say " You are the 5 people you spend your time with", and im here to learn and execute. On the plus side having new friends who's down to play pool or whatever on weekends would be cool too. Anyone in the area? Comment here or shoot me a PM. Would be happy to connect.

Crissco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.