The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opinions on the new "AAA" business? A good way to learn or a shortcut scam?

Gubolo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Dec 10, 2022
Semi recently a bunch of people have been talking about starting this "new business model" called an AI Automation Agency (AAA). I don't know much about it, but I am interested. I am not trying to use some kind of shortcut to wealth, or make a bunch of money right here right now. That is why I am wondering if you guys would classify this business as a kind "scam" or a "shortcut" or action faking. The reason I am interested is because I know AI will be the future so I want to develop skills around using it, as well as learn other skills you learn from running a business. I am not interested if it could be classified as one of these "plug and play" businesses that are marketed by gurus to be super easy so they can sell courses, like dropshipping. My main concern is that a bunch of youtubers are making videos around the model, so I am afraid it will be too saturated. I want to hear if you guys have any opinions around this AAA.
btw I am 14 (almost 15)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zygmunt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 26, 2023
Lithuania
Semi recently a bunch of people have been talking about starting this "new business model" called an AI Automation Agency (AAA). I don't know much about it, but I am interested. I am not trying to use some kind of shortcut to wealth, or make a bunch of money right here right now. That is why I am wondering if you guys would classify this business as a kind "scam" or a "shortcut" or action faking. The reason I am interested is because I know AI will be the future so I want to develop skills around using it, as well as learn other skills you learn from running a business. I am not interested if it could be classified as one of these "plug and play" businesses that are marketed by gurus to be super easy so they can sell courses, like dropshipping. My main concern is that a bunch of youtubers are making videos around the model, so I am afraid it will be too saturated. I want to hear if you guys have any opinions around this AAA.
btw I am 14 (almost 15)
I am quite interested in what people have to say about this. One of my friends is doing this thing supposedly. His plan is to make a shitty chatbot on botpress that takes in custom website data to act as a FAQ bot or something and sell it to business owners. When he introduced me to the idea it activated some neurons in my brain that said this is probably not going to work. It violates the cents framework, specifically entry, if it is that easy to go on botpress and copy and paste these bots, then everyone will be doing it. I havent researched much into the matter, but thats my view on it. AI is like the current BUZZWORD everyone wont shut up about.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
My main concern is that a bunch of youtubers are making videos around the model, so I am afraid it will be too saturated. I want to hear if you guys have any opinions around this AAA.
Think of it like a consultant for anything else.

No way it's too saturated. It's just getting started.

Pick a niche or pain point that you're going to specialize in solving, then be the best person at solving it, and learn how to sell the value to people who need it (businesses).

Gubolo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Dec 10, 2022
Think of it like a consultant for anything else.

No way it's too saturated. It's just getting started.

Pick a niche or pain point that you're going to specialize in solving, then be the best person at solving it, and learn how to sell the value to people who need it (businesses).
Cool man thank you for the answer. I don't really even care if I don't make any money (AT ALL), I just want to take action and get experience. Do you think it's realistic/ a good idea for a 14 (soon 15) yr old to try it out though? I don't mean like can a 15 year old become a millionaire doing this, more like would this be a good place to start at that age, to get experience running a business, and working from a remotely.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I just want to take action and get experience. Do you think it's realistic/ a good idea for a 14 (soon 15) yr old to try it out though? I don't mean like can a 15 year old become a millionaire doing this, more like would this be a good place to start at that age, to get experience running a business, and working from a remotely.

Nothing wrong with experience. It's a great attitude to have as well. There is ALWAYS a return on your time when you compound knowledge, even if you make no money.

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
It is just like entering any other market. Act, Access, Adjust. Skew value till it works.

Gubolo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Dec 10, 2022
Nothing wrong with experience. It's a great attitude to have as well. There is ALWAYS a return on your time when you compound knowledge, even if you make no money.
WTF. TMF and unscripted are the 2 books I’ve felt I’ve gotten the most knowledge and value from out of everything I’ve ever read, thank you. It’s crazy to think that you have read my message and answered. I’ve been writing a lot on this forum lately, and tried to seek information other places online, I know this is a bad habit and I’ve tried to stop (actionfaking). I’ve tried to not overthink and just do something and take action. I’ve been through a lot of different ideas now. From lawnmowing, dropshipping, SMMA, learning coding and AAA. Now I’m really thinking about trying to do personal training in my local gym, and also posting these motivational kind of reels on insta. Right now I’m visiting family in Denmark (I live in Norway), I’m trying to be a little productive while also enjoying family (haven’t seen them in half a year). I will maybe talk about the personal training idea with the gym owner since I don’t even know if she will allow me since I’m 14. Other than that I have though really positively about the instagram idea and even gotten a friend to agree to help me. But since I’ve seen your reply I’m now maybe thinking that I actually can do AAA. I kinda put the thought away (and I haven’t been on the forum for a while so I haven’t seen your reply, sorry!) because I thought I couldn’t do it because of child labour laws and not being able to set up an LLC and clients not taking me seriously because of my age and such. I also kind of thought it was kind of like a what do you call it.. preset? Like dropshipping and SMMA and all of these where the gurus make step by step YouTube videos and try to sell courses and have a heap of people trying to do the same business. But maybe if you think it’s a legit good idea I will try. You can’t get a message from such a guy and not take it to heart.
Thank you for everything

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
btw I am 14 (almost 15)
The issue with every single "business model" that is being promoted by influencers is the same as blockchain stuff:

You take a solution first and then try to find a problem for it.

SMMA, AAA, FBA and whatever else people find sexy abbreviations for suffer from this. The approach of trying to help businesses using AI is like saying you want to build a house only using one tool.

Take a step back and think of what problem you are solving. Then you can think of all possible solutions to that problem, and you will probably find that AI is, in fact, not the be all end all perfect solution.

An "AAA" is a thing you can teach in courses to then upsell your students on your overpriced whitelabled email spam software. Its a "make 10k a month" hustle.

A consulting company that helps owners to raise efficiency in their company and increase their profit by allowing them to function with fewer employees is a totally different beast. Sure, this company can still use AI, but they don't limit themselves to it and instead use it as one value skew in their array. A company like this can easily make millions every week and has actual enterprise value.

You need to stop doing hustles and start building a company. Think on your own.

Gubolo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Dec 10, 2022
The issue with every single "business model" that is being promoted by influencers is the same as blockchain stuff:

You take a solution first and then try to find a problem for it.

SMMA, AAA, FBA and whatever else people find sexy abbreviations for suffer from this. The approach of trying to help businesses using AI is like saying you want to build a house only using one tool.

Take a step back and think of what problem you are solving. Then you can think of all possible solutions to that problem, and you will probably find that AI is, in fact, not the be all end all perfect solution.

An "AAA" is a thing you can teach in courses to then upsell your students on your overpriced whitelabled email spam software. Its a "make 10k a month" hustle.

A consulting company that helps owners to raise efficiency in their company and increase their profit by allowing them to function with fewer employees is a totally different beast. Sure, this company can still use AI, but they don't limit themselves to it and instead use it as one value skew in their array. A company like this can easily make millions every week and has actual enterprise value.

You need to stop doing hustles and start building a company. Think on your own.
Yeah alright, that was also kind of what I was thinking, and the reason why I wrote here. I was just asking once again since the man himself said it was a good learning experience.

Zygmunt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 26, 2023
Lithuania
btw I am 14 (almost 15)
Something I realised recently about this AI craze is that there are two types of people, the ones who produce AI ( The machine learning / deep learning businesses and hard working people ) and the consumers who use their product. It's like the same analogy with the sell shovels in a gold rush. The only people that are profiting out of this are the engineers of these ML models and various tools. They're definetly useful for sure, but I dont think you can turn using these products into a business. That's why, while everyone is crazy about how to use the latest AI tools, I'm teaching myself to produce them.

Gubolo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Dec 10, 2022
Something I realised recently about this AI craze is that there are two types of people, the ones who produce AI ( The machine learning / deep learning businesses and hard working people ) and the consumers who use their product. It's like the same analogy with the sell shovels in a gold rush. The only people that are profiting out of this are the engineers of these ML models and various tools. They're definetly useful for sure, but I dont think you can turn using these products into a business. That's why, while everyone is crazy about how to use the latest AI tools, I'm teaching myself to produce them.
Would you please go a bit deeper on how you can tech yourself to produce them?

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Would you please go a bit deeper on how you can tech yourself to produce them?
Go to university and study ai computing for starters. Then you get a job at an ai startup.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...