What's new

Plant Money Trees By Making SYSTEMS

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

NeoDialectic

Successfully Exited the Rat Race
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I've seen "making systems" and delegating mentioned throughout the forum a few times now (@Antifragile , @Kak , @mikecarlooch , @BizyDad, @MTF , and more) but I haven't stumbled on any recent easy approachable guides to it. It seems like some people are really hesitant because it looks harder than it could be. But it must be done. At one point in every business life cycle, there will come a time that the owner can no longer do everything and must start delegating more things than just simple tasks or labors.

There are probably unlimited ways of doing this. My goal is to show you just how easy this part could be as long as you follow my own system on it! Remember, the quality of your system has more to do with the result than the quality of your employee. I have had very low skill, technologically illiterate, employees do relatively complicated things on computers pretty much flawlessly. Tune in till the end to see other applications outside of just employees and contractors!

I will include examples from experiences that @fastlane_dad and I dealt with on a follow up post as this one has got pretty long.

Prelude:​

When thinking about which systems to automate first, I think about 3 factors.
  1. Which of my processes are super simple and only take a few steps to do?
  2. Which of my processes take me the most amount of time?
  3. Which of my processes are least consequential to the core of the business if there are small mistakes?
I would then sort my priorities based on these answers. Everything can be automated, but this is just the thought process I would use to figure out the order to go in
  1. If something is super simple and only takes a few steps, then it may be a good idea to get this off your plate first. It will get you thinking in the right direction and expose you to just how freeing delegating can feel. An example of this is if you have been sending out postcards in the mail, you can now get someone else to do this. All they have to do is open the boxes, put the stamp on, put it in a new box for the mail man. You don't need a guide to teach you how to delegate this. But maybe it's the kick in the butt you needed to actually do it.
  2. The more time a process takes the more value (free time) you will get by taking it off your hands. Time intensive processes are prioritized
  3. You should start with the parts of the business that matter the least if something was messed up. If your $5 widget gets sent to the wrong address every once in a while, its not preferable but it's not a big deal either. You just send a new one out. But if a mistake or oversight could mean that you are now out of stock from your product for the next 2 months and are losing $1000s a day in sales... I would delegate that last.

Part 1:​

Make sure you have done the task yourself and have become comfortable with it. Notice what part of the processes stay the same and which part of the processes are variable.

Part 2:​

Do the task yourself and write down every single step. I really mean every single one. When you hit a part that is variable, address it by saying "consult X sheet for examples". At the end of this part you should have a sheet that is so exact that a programmed machine will get all the steps right other than the variable parts that you reference.

Part 3:​

Now you have to create the references for the variable portion. If you have done a task over and over, you will start noticing a pattern. You want to be able to give an example sheet for 80%+ of all possibilities. This could mean questions/answers. It could mean common scenarios and what to do in those scenarios.

Part 4:​

You need to spend 1:1 time with your employee going over things. If this is an in person employee then you sit down with them. If this is online, it will depend on the task, but you should figure out a way to talk with them live and maybe share screens or something of the sort. Lets say it is with an in person employee and the task is on the computer. I will sit down with them with the instructions directly in front of us. First I would explain what they are going to be doing in a very general way. I will show them the variable sheet and have them read it. For example if it is a questions/answer sheet, have a discussion with them on whether they understand the questions and whether the answers make sense.

I will now proceed to do the task, but completely base off the instructions and not memory. That means I will point to the step on the sheet before doing the step in real life. Depending on how complicated the procedure is I may do it a few times.

Then I will have the employee do it in front of me. The next part is one of the most important parts and the part that I think gets skipped the most out of laziness. You need to watch the employee do it over and over again. The first times, give them room to breathe and allow them to explore. Don't just step in when they are having trouble. Them doing their own trouble shooting will solidify their learning. Also keep in mind that it is nerve racking to have your boss breathing over your shoulder while you are doing something new. So relax. The only time you should leave is after you have seen that they are getting the processes without stumbling over the easy parts and can do the whole thing SEVERAL TIMES without your input. Don't shortcut this step. Wasting your precious time here today, will pay off in dividends over the next days.

This is also a learning opportunity for yourself. See where they keep stumbling and think about what you could have added to prevent the stumbling. Did you forget to say that Button x is on the other side of the screen of Button y? It may sound dumb to be so thorough when you are there and could just show them, but it's not. You'll see! They will pick up the task today and then come in after a long weekend and it's as if their brain did a hard reset. Luckily, they can just consult the sheet and don't have to bother you! Or they may be in the middle of the task and their brain throw up a blue screen of death? No problems, consult the sheet! Be patient and understand that your business may be the number one thing on YOUR mind, but they are just an employee that is likely thinking about their "actual" life back home. Thats OK as we have accounted for that.

Part 5:​

Don't leave just yet! Make sure they know that you are there if they need anything. If they aren't sure about something, no matter how little or dumb, to come to you. Depending on the processes (like customer service), there will always be variables that you did not list on your example sheet. Tell them to come to you with it and you will help them. Depending on your scenario and the task itself, they should either come to you whenever it comes up or they should leave all the unknowns till a specific time of the day and come to you with all of them.

When they do come to you, it is very important to be welcoming and to not just answer the question but also explain your reasoning behind it. If 80% of variables can be covered in an example sheet, the remaining 19.9% can eventually be learned by the employee just by seeing the example and understanding the guiding principles of your decision in the answer. We have all read how they program ai computers by throwing more and more examples at them. That's exactly your expectation here.

Pro tip: You should start noticing patterns in the way you answered these variables. You should start distilling these patterns to principles. Eventually you should have a set of guiding principles that can be attached to the training sheet that will shortcut future learning and possibly even other systems.

Part 6:​

Thats it! A few things to keep in mind
  • Make sure to update the sheet as you run across stumbling blocks by your employee.
  • Don't be afraid to ask them if they understand why you decided to deal with Variable X a certain way. Don't just tell them. Remember, they are thinking about whether they did the laundry at home. Make sure they can articulate your reasoning back to you. P
  • Eventually you will outsource everything. Including this process itself! We gave instructions on creating systems to our businesses manager and had him do it to some of his tasks to hand it off to employees underneath him.
  • As you grow, don't limit this process to only delegating duties. Occasionally have your employees create step by step processes for every single thing they do. So when Becky gets sick, David can fill in on a rudimentary level and the business keeps chugging along with minimal input from you. Or what about when David quits? You now have a training manual that will get your new employee up to speed immediately.
  • The less you have to rely on the employee that you can automate on your end, the better. For example, we had an employee that had to randomly choose a prize for a contest we ran. Leaving it to the employee ended up bogging the processes down and would also result in far from random results. I built an html page in 10 minutes that randomly selected a number and showed which prize to give. So much better. Non-programming solutions are easy too. Just google random number generator and have them click that , with a reference sheet that pins numbers to product. Again....Your employees are thinking about whether they left their stove on at home or if Sandy will want to hang out that night. The least amount of decisions they have to make the better.

Postscript:​

You may have noticed I italicized a few words here and there. They were all breadcrumbs for the ultimate form of a successful system. All these steps can be applied to creating computer automated systems. I only know basic levels of programming but between my knowledge, google fu, and macro's and have automated things that others thought you definitely needed humans to do. You can automate an ASTOUNDING amount of things and you should think about hiring someone to create a program/macro/script.

It's really this simple. Once you create the instructions sheet, the most important part is following your employee through the steps and watching them do it on their own. So don't be scared to dive right in. Modify the process as needed to account for different needs. Just don't shortcut dwelling on the details.

Notes on hiring:

Many online tasks can be delegated over the internet, which puts lets stress on you taking the plunge and getting your first employee. However, it may be time to hire your first employee if you have many real life tasks that need to be done or if you have a lot to delegate. I'm sure there are great threads and how-to's already on this from more qualified people. I'll only briefly touch on it since it is pertinent to my guide. Don't be nervous about hiring someone just to let them down or finding out it wasn't the right time for you and having to let them go. I know this is a big stumbling block for many people. If you are nervous about it, just be completely up front with them. Tell them the plan is to hire them for years to come, but that you are a startup so it is always possible that situations can change. I recommend paying relatively well compared to others in your market, but that is a personal business choice. Plenty of people are happy to jump aboard as long as you are up front with your requirements and you treat them right. Keep in mind that when allocating time, I would expect my low skill employees to do things at no more than 1/4 the speed that I do things. (Atleast at first)

What do you guys think? Are you ready to delegate some of your tedious tasks now? What about the complicated ones? I would love to hear stories of complicated tasks that were delegated and any creative solutions you had.

Iyenqmit:​

Vetl:
Dsievi e tztvin vjev xomm emmux zuas op-qistup inqmuzii vu veli uwis emm datvunis tiswodi epf ineomt. Gus csiwovoit teli O tvadl xovj e "tonqmi" iyenqmi, cav katv etl epz catopitt uxpis epf vjiz xomm jewi ipfmitt tvusoit ecuav jux iwip vjot upi dep ci nittif aq! Tu ov tvomm piift vu ci fupi sohjv.

Xjev vji tjiiv muult moli:

1. Nuwi vji nuati quopvis uwis vji "i" cavvup ev vji cuvvun ug vji tdsiip epf vjip dmodl up ov vu uqip Opvispiv Iyqmusis
  2. Pies vji vuq 1/4 ug zuas tdsiip zua xomm tii e cavvup vjev tezt "HNEOM". Dmodl up ov (O xuamf jewi dsievif e cuulnesl op vji cuulneslt ces)
  3. Neli tasi zua tii vji cavvup "Opcuy" johjmohjvif up vji vuq migv epf og ov ot puv, vjip dmodl up ov.
  4. Emm sief ineomt esi johjmohjvif cmai epf apsief ineomt esi puv johjmohjvif
  5. Tdsumm fuxp up vji tdsiip vu gopf vji metv puv johjmohjvif ineom
  6. Dmodl up vji ineom
  7. Updi optofi, qmieti sief ov. Muul uav gus xjev vji raitvoup epf dupdisp ot ug vji datvunis.
  8. Tdsumm fuxp epf op vji cuvvun migv duspis dmodl up vji "siqmz" cavvup.
  9. Qmieti duptamv vji RAITVOUPT tjiiv vu gopf vji eptxis vu vji raitvoup epf xsovi ov op. (Gus vjot O jef vji raitvoupt op e xusf fudanipv vjev vjiz duamf duqz qetvi vji eptxis gsun. Optvsadvoupt xisi howip up jux vu uqip epf ati vjev vuu)
  10. Ov ot UL og vji eptxis zua gopf eptxist nusi vjep vji iyedv raitvoup vji datvunis ot etloph. Og vjisi ot e raitvoup vjev zua deppuv eptxis cetif ugg vji RAITVOUPT tjiiv, qmieti miv ni lpux. (emvispevowimz O duamf optvsadv vjin jux vu tves vji nittehi epf csoph ni emm ug vjin vu hu vjsuahj vuhivjis ev vji ipf ug vji fez)
  11. Xjip fupi, dmodl up vji "Tipf" cavvup op vji muxis migv duspis
  12. Updi vji quqaq op vji muxis migv duspis tezt "nittehi tipv", dmodl up vji "Opcuy" cavvup op vji aqqis migv duspis ug vji tdsiip
  13. Tvesv uwis xovj Tviq 3
Tii jux qeoptvelophmz fiveomif vjot ot? Fuit ov tiin moli iwiszupi tjuamf lpux jux vu fu vjot? Ximm zua'si xsuph. Cioph tqidogod ot vji liz. Vji johjis vji tlomm miwim ug zuas inqmuzii, vji mitt zua jewi vu fximm up tqidogodt. Tu zua fup'v jewi vu howi optvsadvoup up jux vu tipf ep ineom vu zuas qsuhsennis. Cav og zua esi vseopoph tuniupi vu fu aptlommif mecus moli tipfoph ineomt, zua tvesv gsun tdsevdj.

Nz Qsuditt ug neloph vji wesoecmi tjiiv:
  1. O xomm hu vjsuahj vji opcuy epf vsz vu cuom fuxp iwisz ineom vu xjev vji edvaem raitvoup ot epf vjip xsovi e sitqupti vu ov. Tqipf tuni voni up xsovoph e huuf sitqupti vjev ipdeqtamevit emm quttocmi wesoevoupt ug vji raitvoup. Sinincis, vjot xomm puv ci vji sitqupti howip vu japfsift ug datvunist.
  2. Liiq op nopf jux tunivonit ov ot civvis vu hsuaq tuni sitquptit vuhivjis opvu upi raitvoup/eptxis xjomi uvjis vonit ov ot civvis vu ci tonqmi. E raitvoup ecuav jux muph Y ovin ot, tjuamf ci eptxisif xovj ep eptxis vjev opdmafit xofvj/jiohjv/fiqvj/xiohjv ivd...
Vji nutv onqusvepv qesv ug vjot iyenqmi ot dunoph aq xovj e huuf RAITVOUPT tjiiv. Neli tasi emm dunnup raitvoupt esi opdmafif cz huoph vsuahj japfsift ug ineomt. Vjip xjip zua tvesv vseopoph zuas inqmuzii, neli tasi vu siemmz xevdj vjios qsuditt ug gopfoph vji raitvoup/eptxis epf uggis haofepdi.

O jewi taddittgammz atif vjot vzqi ug qsuditt vu vseop e dunqavis ommovisevi inqmuzii vu eptxis emm datvunis tiswodi ineomt. Cz vji ipf ug vji xiil, O xuamf upmz hiv upi us vxu apeptxisecmi raitvoupt vjev vjiz piifif vu duptamv ni up. Xovjop e nupvj vjev xet xjovvmif fuxp pies bisu.

Vetl:
Dsievi e tztvin vjev xomm emmux e demm dipvis vu veli uwis emm datvunis tiswodi epf qjupi demmt.

Qsuditt:
Sinincis xjip O nipvoupif zua tjuamfp'v ci egseof vu nufogz vji tztvin et muph et zua gudat up vji fiveomt? Ximm vjot ot ep iyenqmi vjev piift katv vjev. Demm dipvist jewi emsiefz fupi vjios uxp vseopoph, tu zua fup'v piif vu jewi e tviq cz tviq hipisem optvsadvoupem. Optvief, zua piif vu jewi e tumof RAITVOUPT tjiiv xovj upi tnemm effovoup.

Sinincis vjev vji qistup eptxisoph vji qjupi gus zua nez jewi movisemmz katv tiip zuas dunqepz/qsufadv/tiswodi gus vji gostv voni op vjios mowit. Juxiwis, vjiz tjuamf ci vseopif op atoph e raitvoupt/eptxist tjiiv iggidvowimz. Neli tasi vu opdmafi dunnup lizxusft gus emm zuas raitvoupt tu vjev xjip vjiz "dvs-g" vjiz dep gopf vji raitvoup iggidvowimz.

Zua tjuamf emtu eff e puvi up zuas edduapv vjev vimmt vji ehipvt tunivjoph emuph vji mopit ug "Og zua deppuv gopf vji eptxis vu vji raitvoup, qmieti vimm vjin zua esi katv e datvunis tiswodi ehipv cav vji datvunis dep ineom taqqusv@y.dun xovj vjios raitvoup epf vji xomm sidiowi e sitqupti cedl xovjop 24 juast". Iwip civvis ot jewi e dupvedv at qehi up zuas xictovi xjisi vjiz dep gomm uav e gus vjev tipft vji ineom up vji datvunist cijemg. Vjip zuas puvi tjuamf tez "Og zua deppuv gopf vji eptxis vu vji raitvoup, hu vu y.dun/dupvedv epf gomm uav vji gusn xovj vji datvunist ineom/qjupi epf raitvoup. Vimm vjin zua jewi itdemevif vji raitvoup vu e foggisipv fiqesvnipv epf xomm jies cedl xovjop 24 juast".

Nutv onqusvepvmz, ov ot pux zuas kuc vu nupovus vji sitquptit zua sidiowi uwis vji piyv nupvj epf opvihsevi dunnup dupdispt opvu vji raitvoupt/eptxist tjiiv. Og tunivjoph dep ci nottif us notopvisqsivif, ov xomm ci. Tu jewi qevoipdi.

Last edited:
Vjot ot humf. Vjepl zua tu nadj gus xsovoph vjot. O'n qsiqesoph nztimg vu ciduni e tztvint qsu tu vjot ot iyvsinimz, iyvsinimz jimqgam.

Upi vjoph zua jewip'v effif vjev O'wi atif nztimg epf tii uvjist fu jiewomz: iyqmeop woe wofiu, puv viyv. Ov't xez ietois vu tjux vji iyedv qsuditt fupi mowi woe e tdsiip deqvasi tugvxesi vjep ov ot vu xsovi iwisz movvmi tviq. Vji tenqmi optvsadvoup zua xsuvi gus vji datvunis taqqusv kuc duamf ci iyqmeopif op 30 tidupft woe wofiu. Ov xuamf miewi bisu fuacv ecuav xjev vu fu et zua'f tjux vji iyedv qsuditt wotaemmz.

Epuvjis vjoph vjev zua jewi nipvoupif cav ov't xusvj inqjetoboph: emxezt etl qiuqmi vu fu e raodl tenqmi kuc gostv. Fup'v iwis vimm e dupvsedvus vu fu, tez, 20 esvodmit ev updi cideati og vjiz fofp'v apfistvepf tunivjoph, vjev notveli xomm ci siqmodevif edsutt 20 esvodmit. O'f usfis upi tenqmi esvodmi, vjip nezci 5, epf og vjisi esi pu ottait, vjip miv vjin fu fubipt ug esvodmit.

Vjot ot humf. Vjepl zua tu nadj gus xsovoph vjot. O'n qsiqesoph nztimg vu ciduni e tztvint qsu tu vjot ot iyvsinimz, iyvsinimz jimqgam.
Zuas ximduni epf vjepl zua gus vji lopf xusft! Updi zua jewi guapf tunivjoph vjev xuslt, neloph e tztvin gus ov ot opwemaecmi. Fiqipfoph up vji qsuditt, ov't movisemmz moli qmepvoph e nupiz vsii vjev hsuxt up ov't uxp.

O ettani zua esi sigisipdoph zuas esvodmit/cmuht qsukidv?
Upi vjoph zua jewip'v effif vjev O'wi atif nztimg epf tii uvjist fu jiewomz: iyqmeop woe wofiu, puv viyv. Ov't xez ietois vu tjux vji iyedv qsuditt fupi mowi woe e tdsiip deqvasi tugvxesi vjep ov ot vu xsovi iwisz movvmi tviq. Vji tenqmi optvsadvoup zua xsuvi gus vji datvunis taqqusv kuc duamf ci iyqmeopif op 30 tidupft woe wofiu. Ov xuamf miewi bisu fuacv ecuav xjev vu fu et zua'f tjux vji iyedv qsuditt wotaemmz.
Gus tasi. Vjot ot figopovimz upi ug vjuti vjopht vjev duamf jewi ciip tjuxp getvis vjep vzqif uav. Duptofisoph O en katv tvesvoph vu xsovi, ov velit gusiwis!

O'wi duptofisif tvesvoph e ZuaVaci djeppim cav ov efft emuv nusi xuslmuef (ifovoph). O edvaemmz ipkuz vjev vzqi ug tvagg cav puv tasi xjisi O duamf gov ov op ev vji dassipv voni.

Epuvjis vjoph vjev zua jewi nipvoupif cav ov't xusvj inqjetoboph: emxezt etl qiuqmi vu fu e raodl tenqmi kuc gostv. Fup'v iwis vimm e dupvsedvus vu fu, tez, 20 esvodmit ev updi cideati og vjiz fofp'v apfistvepf tunivjoph, vjev notveli xomm ci siqmodevif edsutt 20 esvodmit. O'f usfis upi tenqmi esvodmi, vjip nezci 5, epf og vjisi esi pu ottait, vjip miv vjin fu fubipt ug esvodmit.
Huuf quopv. Xusloph xovj upmopi dupvsedvust ot ep onqusvepv qesemmim vuqod. O muul gusxesf vu vjev qesv ug zuas xsovi aq up zuas kuaspiz!

@PiuFoemidvod vjot ot TU humf tisouatmz vjepl zua gus vjot xsovi aq, O piwis apfistvuuf jux vjot tvagg xuslt. Vjot mezt ov uav tonqmis vjep epzvjoph quttocmz duamf. Xjipiwis O atif vu vjopl tztvint O xuamf vjopl iyvsinimz dunqmodevif. Cav vjot.. SIEMMZ dav nz miespoph daswi up tztvint.

Xux vjepl zua @NVG Vjot ot hipoat

Et O sief vjuahj vjot iydimmipv vjsief O duamfp'v jimq vjoploph "Vjot haz xuamf ci e xobesf ev xsovoph Uqisevoupt Nepaemt gus catopittit vjev esi duptofisoph tivvoph aq e gsepdjoti tztvin."

Gsiimepdist esi tunivonit inqmuzif vu xsovi ep Uqisevoupt Nepaem, cav ov ot puv epz ietz vetl. Vji xsovis natv jewi ep opvonevi lpuxmifhi ug vji catopitt vu ci gsepdjotif.

Puvjoph vjev jet jef epz opgmaipdi up vji taddittgam uqisevoup ug vji catopitt dep ci nottif cideati vjev opgusnevoup ot xjev vji gsepdjotiit esi qezoph gus.

O jewi qutvif up vjot tackidv op nz vjsief cimux, cideati vjot vjsief cz @PiuFoemidvod xuamf ci ug hsiev jimq vu epz nincis opvipfoph vu gsepdjoti e catopitt.

Tii: Seqof Tdemoph e catopitt cz gsepdjotoph

Xemvis

Vjepl zua tu nadj!!!! Nelit ov nadj ietois gus nz djeuvod cseop vu vjopl ug jux vu caomf tztvint. Tadj e tdesz xusf ... Vjot ot e tonqmi gsenixusl vjev O xomm ati op nz piyv catopitt. Vjepl zua tu nadj.

O xomm eff vu @PiuFoemidvod iydimmipv qutv: ati djidlmotvt. Ov ot vji cedlcupi ug nz catopittit.

Vji citv cuul up djidlmotvt ot Vji Djidlmotv Nepogitvu

Katv e gix rauvit gus zua:

• "Ov ot dunnup vu notdupdiowi jux djidlmotvt gapdvoup op dunqmiy mopit ug xusl. Vjiz esi puv dunqsijiptowi jux-vu haofit, xjivjis gus caomfoph e tlztdseqis us hivvoph e qmepi uav ug vsuacmi. Vjiz esi raodl epf tonqmi vuumt eonif vu cavvsitt vji tlommt ug iyqisv qsugittoupemt." (Evam Hexepfi, Vji Djidlmotv Nepogitvu)
  • "Vji djidlmotv deppuv ci miphvjz. E sami ug vjanc tuni ati ot vu liiq ov vu civxiip gowi epf popi ovint, xjodj ot vji monov ug xusloph ninusz." (Evam Hexepfi, Vji Djidlmotv Nepogitvu)
  • "Huuf djidlmotvt, up vji uvjis jepf, esi qsidoti. Vjiz esi iggodoipv, vu vji quopv, epf ietz vu ati iwip op vji nutv foggodamv tovaevoupt. Vjiz fu puv vsz vu tqimm uav iwiszvjoph—e djidlmotv deppuv gmz e qmepi. Optvief, vjiz qsuwofi sinopfist ug upmz vji nutv dsovodem epf onqusvepv tviqt—vji upit vjev iwip vji johjmz tlommif qsugittoupemt atoph vjin duamf nott. Huuf djidlmotvt esi, ecuwi emm, qsedvodem." (Evam Hexepfi, Vji Djidlmotv Nepogitvu)
  • "Qomuvt pupivjimitt vasp vu vjios djidlmotvt gus vxu sietupt. Gostv, vjiz esi vseopif vu fu tu. Vjiz miesp gsun vji cihoppoph ug gmohjv tdjuum vjev vjios ninusz epf kafhnipv esi apsimoecmi epf vjev mowit fiqipf up vjios siduhpoboph vjev gedv. Tidupf, vji djidlmotvt jewi qsuwif vjios xusvj—vjiz xusl." (Evam Hexepfi, Vji Djidlmotv Nepogitvu)
  • "“Xjip tashiupt neli tasi vu xetj vjios jepft us vu veml vu iwiszupi up vji vien”—ji’f tiip vji tashisz djidlmotv—“vjiz onqsuwi vjios uavdunit xovj pu opdsieti op tlomm. Vjev’t xjev xi esi fuoph xjip xi ati vji djidlmotv.”" (Evam Hexepfi, Vji Djidlmotv Nepogitvu)

Vjot ot vji vzqi ug vjoph O xuamfp'v howi exez gus gsii, cav... ;)

Xi jewi e tztvin cetif up OTU 9000 cav vjev xi duptofis vu ci civvis. Ov't nusi hiesif vuxesft nepagedvasoph, duptvsadvoup, epf qsukidv-cetif gosnt. Xuamfp'v eqqmz vu iwisz vzqi ug cob, cav duamf ci nufogoif vu nutv.

Og zua sitiesdj "raemovz tztvint," vjev xuamf ci e huuf qmedi vu miesp jux vu neli tztvint gus epz catopitt, epf zua'f ci up vji sohjv vsedl vu veli epz catopitt gsun tnemm vu meshi, us iwip hohepvod.

Vjot ot vji vzqi ug vjoph O xuamfp'v howi exez gus gsii

Jumf up e nopavi! Vjot ot vji opvispiv. Iwiszvjoph tjuamf ci gsii! Cuult, tztvint, tugvxesi! ;)

:sugm:
Duamfp'v sitotv.

O xomm eff vu vjot vjsief, et et quopvif uav cz @PiuFoemidvod vjev zua siemmz huvve tmux fuxp epf fanc vjopht fuxp, et nipvoupif cav emtu - nepz vonit xi muulif ev vji 80/20 ug edvoupt epf sitamvt - epf nufogoif uas TZTVINT epf QSUDITTIT cetif up vjev.

Xjev vjev niept, et ep iyenqmi -- ot vjev xi uqvonobif uas demm dipvis temit tdsoqv, gus vji 20% ug datvunist vjev edvaemmz csuahjv op 80% ug vji temit. Cideati iwiszvjoph qetv vjev xuamf hiv 'nusi' dunqmodevif epf uwismz cuh fuxp vji demm dipvis / sidiqvoupotv eptxisoph vji qjupi (dutvoph at $YYY ug fummest ug qjupi voni, dupgatoph vji datvunis, epf miewoph e cef 'dunqepz onqsittoup' vjev xi fup'v lpux xjev xi esi fuoph).

Vji uvjis vjoph xi xisi DUPTVEPVMZ enebif xovj, epf O fup'v niep vjev mohjvmz - ot jux xi jef geosmz mux OR xuslist fu geosmz dunqmiy VETLT, et muph et vjisi xet e TZTVIN cijopf ov. Ev gostv xi xisi WISZ JITOVEPV vu fimihevi nepz johj-miwim vetlt, epf xi cuvj vuul e XJOMI vu neli vji jasfmi vu veli vjuti vjopht ug uas qmevi, cav xovj e TZTVIN cijopf ov, xi xisi ecmi vu onqminipv wisz mux-tlommif miwim xuslist up fuoph ep IYDIMMIPV kuc gus at, uwis epf uwis eheop.

Xi xisi cuvj OPDSIFOCMZ onqsittif xovj xjev zua dep viedj / neli ep inqmuzii fu et muph et vjiz gohasi uav 'xjev vu siemmz fu jisi'.

Vji uvjis vjoph xi xisi DUPTVEPVMZ enebif xovj, epf O fup'v niep vjev mohjvmz - ot jux xi jef geosmz mux OR xuslist fu geosmz dunqmiy VETLT, et muph et vjisi xet e TZTVIN cijopf ov. Ev gostv xi xisi WISZ JITOVEPV vu fimihevi nepz johj-miwim vetlt, epf xi cuvj vuul e XJOMI vu neli vji jasfmi vu veli vjuti vjopht ug uas qmevi, cav xovj e TZTVIN cijopf ov, xi xisi ecmi vu onqminipv wisz mux-tlommif miwim xuslist up fuoph ep IYDIMMIPV kuc gus at, uwis epf uwis eheop.

Xi xisi cuvj OPDSIFOCMZ onqsittif xovj xjev zua dep viedj / neli ep inqmuzii fu et muph et vjiz gohasi uav 'xjev vu siemmz fu jisi'.
Opvisitvoph! Tu zua dep ittipvoemmz vasp e WE opvu e sudltves xovj vji sohjv tztvin op qmedi

Ev gostv xi xisi WISZ JITOVEPV vu fimihevi nepz johj-miwim vetlt, epf xi cuvj vuul e XJOMI vu neli vji jasfmi vu veli vjuti vjopht ug uas qmevi, cav xovj e TZTVIN cijopf ov, xi xisi ecmi vu onqminipv wisz mux-tlommif miwim xuslist up fuoph ep IYDIMMIPV kuc gus at, uwis epf uwis eheop.

Epz voqt jux vu sinuwi vji nipvem cmudlt nutv ipvsiqsipiast qsucecmz jewi xjip duptofisoph tunivjoph moli vjot?

Hsiev qutv. O'mm, eff: topdi nutv tztvint jeqqip siqievifmz up e tiv tdjifami us egvis disveop iwipvt jeqqipoph, ov xuamf ci cipigodoem vu ati e dnnt. E dnnt ot moli e vu-fu motv epf demipfes up tvisuoft epf ov't xjev gedvusoit ati vu liiq vsedl ug neopveopoph iwiszvjoph op vji qmepv.

O qistupemmz ati Gooy cz Sudlximm Eavunevoup, cav vjisi esi nepz uav vjisi.

Epz voqt jux vu sinuwi vji nipvem cmudlt nutv ipvsiqsipiast qsucecmz jewi xjip duptofisoph tunivjoph moli vjot?
Ov xet e 'vuahj' nipvem cevvmi - cav nuwoph qetv ov xet qsucecmz pu foggisipv vjip xjev zua tii epf jies nutv vu hu gusxesf.

Vjopht xi vjuahj xisi 'AP-gevjenucmi' vu fu cz epzupi cz at, xet ecmi vu ci eddunqmotjif cz tuniupi vjev xi xuamf jewi vu movisemmz optvsadv up jux vu vasp up e dunqavis tviq cz tviq.

Vji nipvem cmudlt vjev jef vu ci sinuwif ot eddiqvepdi vjev vjopht esi viedjecmi , zua DEP duni aq xovj e tztvin, epf janept esi nusi deqecmi vjip zua howi vjin dsifov gus (et muph et zua esi xommoph vu ci e huuf viedjis) - epf muul ev vji ipf ug vji fez, zua esi huoph vu ipf aq xovj e cov ug 'tmuq' ev mietv opovoemmz op vjios iyidavoup.

Vjisi xomm ci notvelit, vjisi xomm ci issust - CAV xi duptvepvmz vsoif vu etl uastimwit et ximm - et xjev ot vji XUSTV uavduni vjev dep quttocmz jeqqip, epf jux ges ot vjev uavduni sinuwif gsun veploph e qesv ug uas catopitt, hivvoph at opvu 'mihem' vsuacmi ug epz tusv, fenehoph uas siqavevoup ivd.

Tuni vjopht xi xisi UL xovj mutoph - nezci e datvunis us vxu jisi op vji qsuditt, us tuni iyvse nupiz, us jewoph vji inqmuzii sifu vji xusl....ivd. Ov xet vji MESHI, ossiqesecmi ovint xi xisi emxezt dupdispif xovj.

Epf jupitvmz - ev vji ipf ug vji fez, vji quopv xjip xi sinuwif tuni ug vjiti vjopht ug uas qmevi ot xjip xi emnutv jef pu DJUODI cav vu sinuwi vjin, vu liiq huoph gusxesf epf gudat up hsuxoph uas catopitt (us imti ov'f tvesv fzoph).

Juqi vjev jimqt e cov.

Last edited:
Xjisi up iesvj dep zua hiv edvoupecmi efwodi gsun ep 8-gohasi ipvsiqsipias xovjuav epz aqtimmt?

Qjipunipem qutv! Vuul ni e cov vu hu vjsuahj ov, cav wisz edvoupecmi tvagg. Vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas xotfun xovj vji dunnapovz.

OptveHUMF!
Vjeplt NK!

O'n muuloph gusxesf vu zuas sideq ug jux Avej't ciip.

Og O sinincis dussidvmz, nutv ug zuas qsukidvt (Monut epf Getvmepi esi xjev duni vu nopf) jewi emxezt ciip sap miep epf xovj noponem inqmuziit sohjv?

Ov't tu getdopevoph jux foggisipv qiuqmi dmiesmz tjux qsigisipdit gus foggisipv vzqit ug catopittit. Zua, ni, @getvmepi_fef , @NVG, epf @Epfz Cmedl duni vu nopf xjip vjoploph ecuav vji "miepis xovj mitt inqmuziit" vzqi ug uqisevoupt. Niepxjomi @Lel & @Epvogsehomi jewi tadj tvsuph iyqeptoupotv nopftivt. Ov't exituni jux cuvj vzqit gopf e juni jisi op jesnupz epf sogg ugg iedj uvjist efwodi.

@PiuFoemidvod vjot ot TU humf tisouatmz vjepl zua gus vjot xsovi aq, O piwis apfistvuuf jux vjot tvagg xuslt. Vjot mezt ov uav tonqmis vjep epzvjoph quttocmz duamf. Xjipiwis O atif vu vjopl tztvint O xuamf vjopl iyvsinimz dunqmodevif. Cav vjot.. SIEMMZ dav nz miespoph daswi up tztvint.

Xux vjepl zua @NVG Vjot ot hipoat
O'n hmef ov jimqif qiim vji dasveop cedl gus evmietv upi qistup!

Pux fup'v gushiv vu djoni cedl op xjip zua edvaemmz eqqmz ov tu uvjist dep tii ov siemmz ot vjev tonqmi.

@getvmepi_fef jef e huuf eptxis. Og O xet vu vsz epf dunqsitt nz voqt vu upi tipvipdi ov xuamf ci:

Tmuxmz cz qmedoph upi guuv op gsupv ug vji uvjis.

Katv moli epz uvjis nopftiv tjogv. Optvief ug iyqidvoph seqof fosidvoup djephi moli op e kiv tlo, xi piif vu ci geos vu uastimwit epf eddiqv vjev djephoph nopft ot nusi moli vaspoph vji Vovepod esuapf. Vji muphis zua'wi ciip ev ov epf vji civvis sitamvt zua jewi jef vjat ges, vji nusi ov't moli e vaspoph e taqisveplis epf mitt moli e kiv tlo.

Vjot ot e hsiev qutv.

O'n e nettowi cimoiwis op tztvint, epf dep sidunnipf e huuf cuul O sief nepz ziest ehu demmif Xusl vji Tztvin cz Ten Desqipvis.

Vjot qutv jet emtu sinopfif ni vjev vji sietup O'wi ciduni e cov tvadl mevimz ot cideati iwiszfez O tov fuxp vu fu uavsiedj vu csoph op nusi datvunist gus nz Teet cav cideati O fup'v jewi e tztvin vu gummux puvjoph nadj hivt fupi.

Voni vu tvesv xsovoph....

O'wi tiip "neloph tztvint" epf fimihevoph nipvoupif vjsuahjuav vji gusan e gix vonit pux (@Epvogsehomi , @Lel , @nolidesmuudj , @CobzFef, @NVG , epf nusi) cav O jewip'v tvancmif up epz sidipv ietz eqqsuedjecmi haofit vu ov. Ov tiint moli tuni qiuqmi esi siemmz jitovepv cideati ov muult jesfis vjep ov duamf ci. Cav ov natv ci fupi. Ev upi quopv op iwisz catopitt mogi dzdmi, vjisi xomm duni e voni vjev vji uxpis dep pu muphis fu iwiszvjoph epf natv tvesv fimihevoph nusi vjopht vjep katv tonqmi vetlt us mecust.

Vjisi esi qsucecmz apmonovif xezt ug fuoph vjot. Nz huem ot vu tjux zua katv jux ietz vjot qesv duamf ci et muph et zua gummux nz uxp tztvin up ov! Sinincis, vji raemovz ug zuas tztvin jet nusi vu fu xovj vji sitamv vjep vji raemovz ug zuas inqmuzii. O jewi jef wisz mux tlomm, vidjpumuhodemmz ommovisevi, inqmuziit fu simevowimz dunqmodevif vjopht up dunqavist qsivvz nadj gmexmittmz. Vapi op vomm vji ipf vu tii uvjis eqqmodevoupt uavtofi ug katv inqmuziit epf dupvsedvust!

O xomm opdmafi iyenqmit gsun iyqisoipdit vjev @getvmepi_fef epf O fiemv xovj up e gummux aq qutv et vjot upi jet huv qsivvz muph.

Qsimafi:​

Xjip vjoploph ecuav xjodj tztvint vu eavunevi gostv, O vjopl ecuav 3 gedvust.
  1. Xjodj ug nz qsudittit esi taqis tonqmi epf upmz veli e gix tviqt vu fu?
  2. Xjodj ug nz qsudittit veli ni vji nutv enuapv ug voni?
  3. Xjodj ug nz qsudittit esi mietv duptiraipvoem vu vji dusi ug vji catopitt og vjisi esi tnemm notvelit?
O xuamf vjip tusv nz qsousovoit cetif up vjiti eptxist. Iwiszvjoph dep ci eavunevif, cav vjot ot katv vji vjuahjv qsuditt O xuamf ati vu gohasi uav vji usfis vu hu op
  1. Og tunivjoph ot taqis tonqmi epf upmz velit e gix tviqt, vjip ov nez ci e huuf ofie vu hiv vjot ugg zuas qmevi gostv. Ov xomm hiv zua vjoploph op vji sohjv fosidvoup epf iyquti zua vu katv jux gsiioph fimihevoph dep giim. Ep iyenqmi ug vjot ot og zua jewi ciip tipfoph uav qutvdesft op vji neom, zua dep pux hiv tuniupi imti vu fu vjot. Emm vjiz jewi vu fu ot uqip vji cuyit, qav vji tvenq up, qav ov op e pix cuy gus vji neom nep. Zua fup'v piif e haofi vu viedj zua jux vu fimihevi vjot. Cav nezci ov't vji lodl op vji cavv zua piifif vu edvaemmz fu ov.
  2. Vji nusi voni e qsuditt velit vji nusi wemai (gsii voni) zua xomm hiv cz veloph ov ugg zuas jepft. Voni opviptowi qsudittit esi qsousovobif
  3. Zua tjuamf tvesv xovj vji qesvt ug vji catopitt vjev nevvis vji mietv og tunivjoph xet nittif aq. Og zuas $5 xofhiv hivt tipv vu vji xsuph effsitt iwisz updi op e xjomi, ovt puv qsigisecmi cav ov't puv e coh fiem iovjis. Zua katv tipf e pix upi uav. Cav og e notveli us uwistohjv duamf niep vjev zua esi pux uav ug tvudl gsun zuas qsufadv gus vji piyv 2 nupvjt epf esi mutoph $1000t e fez op temit... O xuamf fimihevi vjev metv.

Qesv 1:​

Neli tasi zua jewi fupi vji vetl zuastimg epf jewi ciduni dungusvecmi xovj ov. Puvodi xjev qesv ug vji qsudittit tvez vji teni epf xjodj qesv ug vji qsudittit esi wesoecmi.

Qesv 2:​

Fu vji vetl zuastimg epf xsovi fuxp iwisz tophmi tviq. O siemmz niep iwisz tophmi upi. Xjip zua jov e qesv vjev ot wesoecmi, effsitt ov cz tezoph "duptamv Y tjiiv gus iyenqmit". Ev vji ipf ug vjot qesv zua tjuamf jewi e tjiiv vjev ot tu iyedv vjev e qsuhsennif nedjopi xomm hiv emm vji tviqt sohjv uvjis vjep vji wesoecmi qesvt vjev zua sigisipdi.

Qesv 3:​

Pux zua jewi vu dsievi vji sigisipdit gus vji wesoecmi qusvoup. Og zua jewi fupi e vetl uwis epf uwis, zua xomm tvesv puvodoph e qevvisp. Zua xepv vu ci ecmi vu howi ep iyenqmi tjiiv gus 80%+ ug emm quttocomovoit. Vjot duamf niep raitvoupt/eptxist. Ov duamf niep dunnup tdipesout epf xjev vu fu op vjuti tdipesout.

Qesv 4:​

Zua piif vu tqipf 1:1 voni xovj zuas inqmuzii huoph uwis vjopht. Og vjot ot ep op qistup inqmuzii vjip zua tov fuxp xovj vjin. Og vjot ot upmopi, ov xomm fiqipf up vji vetl, cav zua tjuamf gohasi uav e xez vu veml xovj vjin mowi epf nezci tjesi tdsiipt us tunivjoph ug vji tusv. Mivt tez ov ot xovj ep op qistup inqmuzii epf vji vetl ot up vji dunqavis. O xomm tov fuxp xovj vjin xovj vji optvsadvoupt fosidvmz op gsupv ug at. Gostv O xuamf iyqmeop xjev vjiz esi huoph vu ci fuoph op e wisz hipisem xez. O xomm tjux vjin vji wesoecmi tjiiv epf jewi vjin sief ov. Gus iyenqmi og ov ot e raitvoupt/eptxis tjiiv, jewi e fotdattoup xovj vjin up xjivjis vjiz apfistvepf vji raitvoupt epf xjivjis vji eptxist neli tipti.

O xomm pux qsudiif vu fu vji vetl, cav dunqmivimz ceti ugg vji optvsadvoupt epf puv ninusz. Vjev niept O xomm quopv vu vji tviq up vji tjiiv cigusi fuoph vji tviq op siem mogi. Fiqipfoph up jux dunqmodevif vji qsudifasi ot O nez fu ov e gix vonit.

Vjip O xomm jewi vji inqmuzii fu ov op gsupv ug ni. Vji piyv qesv ot upi ug vji nutv onqusvepv qesvt epf vji qesv vjev O vjopl hivt tloqqif vji nutv uav ug mebopitt. Zua piif vu xevdj vji inqmuzii fu ov uwis epf uwis eheop. Vji gostv vonit, howi vjin suun vu csievji epf emmux vjin vu iyqmusi. Fup'v katv tviq op xjip vjiz esi jewoph vsuacmi. Vjin fuoph vjios uxp vsuacmi tjuuvoph xomm tumofogz vjios miespoph. Emtu liiq op nopf vjev ov ot piswi sedloph vu jewi zuas cutt csievjoph uwis zuas tjuamfis xjomi zua esi fuoph tunivjoph pix. Tu simey. Vji upmz voni zua tjuamf miewi ot egvis zua jewi tiip vjev vjiz esi hivvoph vji qsudittit xovjuav tvancmoph uwis vji ietz qesvt epf dep fu vji xjumi vjoph TIWISEM VONIT xovjuav zuas opqav. Fup'v tjusvdav vjot tviq. Xetvoph zuas qsidouat voni jisi vufez, xomm qez ugg op fowofipft uwis vji piyv fezt.

Vjot ot emtu e miespoph uqqusvapovz gus zuastimg. Tii xjisi vjiz liiq tvancmoph epf vjopl ecuav xjev zua duamf jewi effif vu qsiwipv vji tvancmoph. Fof zua gushiv vu tez vjev Cavvup y ot up vji uvjis tofi ug vji tdsiip ug Cavvup z? Ov nez tuapf fanc vu ci tu vjusuahj xjip zua esi vjisi epf duamf katv tjux vjin, cav ov't puv. Zua'mm tii! Vjiz xomm qodl aq vji vetl vufez epf vjip duni op egvis e muph xiilipf epf ov't et og vjios cseop fof e jesf sitiv. Madlomz, vjiz dep katv duptamv vji tjiiv epf fup'v jewi vu cuvjis zua! Us vjiz nez ci op vji noffmi ug vji vetl epf vjios cseop vjsux aq e cmai tdsiip ug fievj? Pu qsucmint, duptamv vji tjiiv! Ci qevoipv epf apfistvepf vjev zuas catopitt nez ci vji pancis upi vjoph up ZUAS nopf, cav vjiz esi katv ep inqmuzii vjev ot molimz vjoploph ecuav vjios "edvaem" mogi cedl juni. Vjevt UL et xi jewi edduapvif gus vjev.

Qesv 5:​

Fup'v miewi katv ziv! Neli tasi vjiz lpux vjev zua esi vjisi og vjiz piif epzvjoph. Og vjiz esip'v tasi ecuav tunivjoph, pu nevvis jux movvmi us fanc, vu duni vu zua. Fiqipfoph up vji qsudittit (moli datvunis tiswodi), vjisi xomm emxezt ci wesoecmit vjev zua fof puv motv up zuas iyenqmi tjiiv. Vimm vjin vu duni vu zua xovj ov epf zua xomm jimq vjin. Fiqipfoph up zuas tdipesou epf vji vetl ovtimg, vjiz tjuamf iovjis duni vu zua xjipiwis ov dunit aq us vjiz tjuamf miewi emm vji aplpuxpt vomm e tqidogod voni ug vji fez epf duni vu zua xovj emm ug vjin.

Xjip vjiz fu duni vu zua, ov ot wisz onqusvepv vu ci ximdunoph epf vu puv katv eptxis vji raitvoup cav emtu iyqmeop zuas sietupoph cijopf ov. Og 80% ug wesoecmit dep ci duwisif op ep iyenqmi tjiiv, vji sineopoph 19.9% dep iwipvaemmz ci miespif cz vji inqmuzii katv cz tiioph vji iyenqmi epf apfistvepfoph vji haofoph qsopdoqmit ug zuas fidotoup op vji eptxis. Xi jewi emm sief jux vjiz qsuhsen eo dunqavist cz vjsuxoph nusi epf nusi iyenqmit ev vjin. Vjev't iyedvmz zuas iyqidvevoup jisi.

Qsu voq: Zua tjuamf tvesv puvodoph qevvispt op vji xez zua eptxisif vjiti wesoecmit. Zua tjuamf tvesv fotvommoph vjiti qevvispt vu qsopdoqmit. Iwipvaemmz zua tjuamf jewi e tiv ug haofoph qsopdoqmit vjev dep ci evvedjif vu vji vseopoph tjiiv vjev xomm tjusvdav gavasi miespoph epf quttocmz iwip uvjis tztvint.

Qesv 6:​

Vjevt ov! E gix vjopht vu liiq op nopf
  • Neli tasi vu aqfevi vji tjiiv et zua sap edsutt tvancmoph cmudlt cz zuas inqmuzii.
  • Fup'v ci egseof vu etl vjin og vjiz apfistvepf xjz zua fidofif vu fiem xovj Wesoecmi Y e disveop xez. Fup'v katv vimm vjin. Sinincis, vjiz esi vjoploph ecuav xjivjis vjiz fof vji meapfsz ev juni. Neli tasi vjiz dep esvodamevi zuas sietupoph cedl vu zua. Q
  • Iwipvaemmz zua xomm uavtuasdi iwiszvjoph. Opdmafoph vjot qsuditt ovtimg! Xi hewi optvsadvoupt up dsievoph tztvint vu uas catopittit nepehis epf jef jon fu ov vu tuni ug jot vetlt vu jepf ov ugg vu inqmuziit apfispievj jon.
  • Et zua hsux, fup'v monov vjot qsuditt vu upmz fimihevoph favoit. Uddetoupemmz jewi zuas inqmuziit dsievi tviq cz tviq qsudittit gus iwisz tophmi vjoph vjiz fu. Tu xjip Cidlz hivt todl, Fewof dep gomm op up e safonipvesz miwim epf vji catopitt liiqt djahhoph emuph xovj noponem opqav gsun zua. Us xjev ecuav xjip Fewof raovt? Zua pux jewi e vseopoph nepaem vjev xomm hiv zuas pix inqmuzii aq vu tqiif onnifoevimz.
  • Vji mitt zua jewi vu simz up vji inqmuzii vjev zua dep eavunevi up zuas ipf, vji civvis. Gus iyenqmi, xi jef ep inqmuzii vjev jef vu sepfunmz djuuti e qsobi gus e dupvitv xi sep. Miewoph ov vu vji inqmuzii ipfif aq cuhhoph vji qsudittit fuxp epf xuamf emtu sitamv op ges gsun sepfun sitamvt. O caomv ep jvnm qehi op 10 nopavit vjev sepfunmz timidvif e pancis epf tjuxif xjodj qsobi vu howi. Tu nadj civvis. Pup-qsuhsennoph tumavoupt esi ietz vuu. Katv huuhmi sepfun pancis hipisevus epf jewi vjin dmodl vjev , xovj e sigisipdi tjiiv vjev qopt pancist vu qsufadv. Eheop....Zuas inqmuziit esi vjoploph ecuav xjivjis vjiz migv vjios tvuwi up ev juni us og Tepfz xomm xepv vu jeph uav vjev pohjv. Vji mietv enuapv ug fidotoupt vjiz jewi vu neli vji civvis.

Qutvtdsoqv:​

Zua nez jewi puvodif O ovemodobif e gix xusft jisi epf vjisi. Vjiz xisi emm csiefdsanct gus vji amvonevi gusn ug e taddittgam tztvin. Emm vjiti tviqt dep ci eqqmoif vu dsievoph dunqavis eavunevif tztvint. O upmz lpux cetod miwimt ug qsuhsennoph cav civxiip nz lpuxmifhi, huuhmi ga, epf nedsu't epf jewi eavunevif vjopht vjev uvjist vjuahjv zua figopovimz piifif janept vu fu. Zua dep eavunevi ep ETVUAPFOPH enuapv ug vjopht epf zua tjuamf vjopl ecuav josoph tuniupi vu dsievi e qsuhsen/nedsu/tdsoqv.

Ov't siemmz vjot tonqmi. Updi zua dsievi vji optvsadvoupt tjiiv, vji nutv onqusvepv qesv ot gummuxoph zuas inqmuzii vjsuahj vji tviqt epf xevdjoph vjin fu ov up vjios uxp. Tu fup'v ci tdesif vu fowi sohjv op. Nufogz vji qsuditt et piifif vu edduapv gus foggisipv piift. Katv fup'v tjusvdav fximmoph up vji fiveomt.

Puvit up josoph:

Nepz upmopi vetlt dep ci fimihevif uwis vji opvispiv, xjodj qavt mivt tvsitt up zua veloph vji qmaphi epf hivvoph zuas gostv inqmuzii. Juxiwis, ov nez ci voni vu josi zuas gostv inqmuzii og zua jewi nepz siem mogi vetlt vjev piif vu ci fupi us og zua jewi e muv vu fimihevi. O'n tasi vjisi esi hsiev vjsieft epf jux-vu't emsiefz up vjot gsun nusi raemogoif qiuqmi. O'mm upmz csoigmz vuadj up ov topdi ov ot qisvopipv vu nz haofi. Fup'v ci piswuat ecuav josoph tuniupi katv vu miv vjin fuxp us gopfoph uav ov xetp'v vji sohjv voni gus zua epf jewoph vu miv vjin hu. O lpux vjot ot e coh tvancmoph cmudl gus nepz qiuqmi. Og zua esi piswuat ecuav ov, katv ci dunqmivimz aq gsupv xovj vjin. Vimm vjin vji qmep ot vu josi vjin gus ziest vu duni, cav vjev zua esi e tvesvaq tu ov ot emxezt quttocmi vjev tovaevoupt dep djephi. O sidunnipf qezoph simevowimz ximm dunqesif vu uvjist op zuas nesliv, cav vjev ot e qistupem catopitt djuodi. Qmipvz ug qiuqmi esi jeqqz vu kanq ecuesf et muph et zua esi aq gsupv xovj zuas siraosinipvt epf zua vsiev vjin sohjv. Liiq op nopf vjev xjip emmudevoph voni, O xuamf iyqidv nz mux tlomm inqmuziit vu fu vjopht ev pu nusi vjep 1/4 vji tqiif vjev O fu vjopht. (Evmietv ev gostv)

Xjev fu zua hazt vjopl? Esi zua siefz vu fimihevi tuni ug zuas vifouat vetlt pux? Xjev ecuav vji dunqmodevif upit? O xuamf muwi vu jies tvusoit ug dunqmodevif vetlt vjev xisi fimihevif epf epz dsievowi tumavoupt zua jef.
Vjepl zua tu nadj gus vjot qutv! O xet vszoph vu qovdj aq vjot iyedv ofie vu nz qsiwouat nepehis, e DGU ug e tvesvaq dunoph gsun e coh dusqu et jot qsiwouat kuc, cav ji katv xuamf puv hiv ov! Ji xuaf emxezt etl ni, cioph ep iy-GQ&E nepehis haz, xjev ot vji feve vu taqqusv ov? Jux fu xi nietasi vji onqedv ug vjot xusl, cigusijepf? Gopepdi qiuqmi dep ci vji lopht epf raiipt ug edvoup gelist (ni opdmafif). 2 ziest gusxesf dsievoph qsuditt neqt, wofiut epf txonmepit, ot ep opvihsem qesv ug onqsuwoph vji fiqesvnipv O pux xusl gus et e qsukidv nepehis.

Hsiev qutv. O'mm, eff: topdi nutv tztvint jeqqip siqievifmz up e tiv tdjifami us egvis disveop iwipvt jeqqipoph, ov xuamf ci cipigodoem vu ati e dnnt. E dnnt ot moli e vu-fu motv epf demipfes up tvisuoft epf ov't xjev gedvusoit ati vu liiq vsedl ug neopveopoph iwiszvjoph op vji qmepv.

O qistupemmz ati Gooy cz Sudlximm Eavunevoup, cav vjisi esi nepz uav vjisi.
Jnnn, vjev't e huuf ofie. O fup'v piif epzvjoph moli vjot gus catopitt cav ov xuamf jimq gus nz qistupem mogi. Epzupi jewi epz sidunnipfevoupt gus ep eqq moli vjot gus Epfsuof? Dassipvmz O liiq vsedl ug emm nz juni/des/coli/cuev/ivd neopvepepdi vjsuahj e puvit eqq. O'n haittoph e qasquti caomv eqq nez ci civvis!

Opdsifocmz atigam qutv! Vjot tztvin-cetif eqqsuedj dunqminipvt vji cuul Vji I Nzvj Siwotovif xjodj O en ziv vu sief cav vji tannesz xet hsiev epf O'wi jiesf huuf vjopht ecuav ov.

Siemmz, ov ot ep iydimmipv vjsief. Vjeplt gus iwiszcufz xju opviswispif.
Juqi ov jimqif! O xuamf muwi ov gus uvjist vu djoni op xovj vjios tztvint vjev vjiz qav op qmedi. Jimqt iwiszupi hiv ofiet.

Vjepl zua tu nadj gus vjot qutv! O xet vszoph vu qovdj aq vjot iyedv ofie vu nz qsiwouat nepehis, e DGU ug e tvesvaq dunoph gsun e coh dusqu et jot qsiwouat kuc, cav ji katv xuamf puv hiv ov! Ji xuaf emxezt etl ni, cioph ep iy-GQ&E nepehis haz, xjev ot vji feve vu taqqusv ov? Jux fu xi nietasi vji onqedv ug vjot xusl, cigusijepf? Gopepdi qiuqmi dep ci vji lopht epf raiipt ug edvoup gelist (ni opdmafif). 2 ziest gusxesf dsievoph qsuditt neqt, wofiut epf txonmepit, ot ep opvihsem qesv ug onqsuwoph vji fiqesvnipv O pux xusl gus et e qsukidv nepehis.
Vjev't vji qsucmin xovj xusloph gus tuniupi. Zua xisi josif vu fu vjios coffoph epf amvonevimz zua tjuamf fu vjopht vji xez vjiz xepv zua vu us raov.

Ov tuapft moli zua esi howip vji gsiifun vu eqqmz zuas tlommt pux epf juqigammz vji qiuqmi ecuwi zua puvodi!

Ofiemmz zua xomm tvesv zuas uxp catopitt epf eqqmz vji teni tlommt!

Vjip O xomm jewi vji inqmuzii fu ov op gsupv ug ni. Vji piyv qesv ot upi ug vji nutv onqusvepv qesvt epf vji qesv vjev O vjopl hivt tloqqif vji nutv uav ug mebopitt. Zua piif vu xevdj vji inqmuzii fu ov uwis epf uwis eheop. Vji gostv vonit, howi vjin suun vu csievji epf emmux vjin vu iyqmusi. Fup'v katv tviq op xjip vjiz esi jewoph vsuacmi. Vjin fuoph vjios uxp vsuacmi tjuuvoph xomm tumofogz vjios miespoph. Emtu liiq op nopf vjev ov ot piswi sedloph vu jewi zuas cutt csievjoph uwis zuas tjuamfis xjomi zua esi fuoph tunivjoph pix. Tu simey. Vji upmz voni zua tjuamf miewi ot egvis zua jewi tiip vjev vjiz esi hivvoph vji qsudittit xovjuav tvancmoph uwis vji ietz qesvt epf dep fu vji xjumi vjoph TIWISEM VONIT xovjuav zuas opqav. Fup'v tjusvdav vjot tviq. Xetvoph zuas qsidouat voni jisi vufez, xomm qez ugg op fowofipft uwis vji piyv fezt.

Vjot ot emtu e miespoph uqqusvapovz gus zuastimg. Tii xjisi vjiz liiq tvancmoph epf vjopl ecuav xjev zua duamf jewi effif vu qsiwipv vji tvancmoph. Fof zua gushiv vu tez vjev Cavvup y ot up vji uvjis tofi ug vji tdsiip ug Cavvup z? Ov nez tuapf fanc vu ci tu vjusuahj xjip zua esi vjisi epf duamf katv tjux vjin, cav ov't puv. Zua'mm tii! Vjiz xomm qodl aq vji vetl vufez epf vjip duni op egvis e muph xiilipf epf ov't et og vjios cseop fof e jesf sitiv. Madlomz, vjiz dep katv duptamv vji tjiiv epf fup'v jewi vu cuvjis zua! Us vjiz nez ci op vji noffmi ug vji vetl epf vjios cseop vjsux aq e cmai tdsiip ug fievj? Pu qsucmint, duptamv vji tjiiv! Ci qevoipv epf apfistvepf vjev zuas catopitt nez ci vji pancis upi vjoph up ZUAS nopf, cav vjiz esi katv ep inqmuzii vjev ot molimz vjoploph ecuav vjios "edvaem" mogi cedl juni. Vjevt UL et xi jewi edduapvif gus vjev.

Vjot ot ep *iydimmipv* qutv. Ximm fupi.

Dsievoph tztvint vjev duptotvipvmz xusl civvis vjep vji dsievus tjuamf ci vji huem ug iwisz ipvsiqsipias.

O vjopl vji cohhitv sietup vjev 90% ug ipvsiqsipiast fup'v qav tztvint opvu qmedi ot vji teni sietup vjev fup'v miesp jux vu iggidvowimz uavtuasdi. Vjiz tonqmz fu puv cimoiwi vjev epzupi dep eddunqmotj vji vetl et ximm et vjiz dep. Vjisigusi, vjiz natv fu iwiszvjoph vjintimwit. Ov't siemmz foggodamv vu dupwopdi tuniupi vjev fuoph ov civvis qistupemmz ot fivsonipvem vu hsuxoph vji catopitt iyqupipvoemmz.

Xjip vjoploph ecuav xjodj tztvint vu eavunevi gostv, O vjopl ecuav 3 gedvust.
  1. Xjodj ug nz qsudittit esi taqis tonqmi epf upmz veli e gix tviqt vu fu?
  2. Xjodj ug nz qsudittit veli ni vji nutv enuapv ug voni?
  3. Xjodj ug nz qsudittit esi mietv duptiraipvoem vu vji dusi ug vji catopitt og vjisi esi tnemm notvelit?
Vjev't gappz. Xi dunqmivimz ehsii up #1 epf #2. Vjip xi dunqmivimz fotehsii up #3. :sugm::sugm::sugm:

Nz veli: #3. Xjodj ug nz qsudittit ot vji nutv fivsonipvem vu vji catopitt xjip fupi nepaemmz?

Emvispevi #3: Xjodj ug nz nutv johj wemai qsudittit dep ci gammz eavunevif?

Cetodemmz, O fup'v desi ecuav eavunevoph vjopht vjev jewi tnemm iggidvt. Xju desit ecuav tvsienmopoph vji qsuditt ug sivaspoph xofhivt xjip upmz upi uav ug iwisz guas vjuatepf hiv sivaspif? Gus tuniupi tvesvoph uav xovj caomfoph tztvint, vjiz tjuamf ectumavimz tvesv xovj zuas #3. Vjev't cideati vjiz'si huoph vu neli fanc notvelit epf jewi e muv ug vjopht vu miesp.

Juxiwis, zua'f citv nuwi vu upi ug nz #3 wistoupt tjusvmz egvis qettoph Tztvin Caomfoph 101. Uvjisxoti, zua'si katv foffmoph esuapf xovj tvagg vjev fuitp'v nevvis xjomi qsivipfoph zua'si fuoph tunivjoph atigam. Vjisi't pu xez zua edjoiwif vjev iyov xovjuav qavvoph tztvint op qmedi gus vji coh cuz tvagg, cav O'n edvaemmz siemmz dasouat xjivjis vjev't vsai us puv.

Vjev't gappz. Xi dunqmivimz ehsii up #1 epf #2. Vjip xi dunqmivimz fotehsii up #3. :sugm::sugm::sugm:

Nz veli: #3. Xjodj ug nz qsudittit ot vji nutv fivsonipvem vu vji catopitt xjip fupi nepaemmz?

Cetodemmz, O fup'v desi ecuav eavunevoph vjopht vjev jewi tnemm iggidvt. Xju desit ecuav tvsienmopoph vji qsuditt ug sivaspoph xofhivt xjip upmz upi uav ug iwisz guas vjuatepf hiv sivaspif? Gus tuniupi tvesvoph uav xovj caomfoph tztvint, vjiz tjuamf ectumavimz tvesv xovj zuas #3. Vjev't cideati vjiz'si huoph vu neli fanc notvelit epf jewi e muv ug vjopht vu miesp.

Juxiwis, zua'f citv nuwi vu upi ug nz #3 wistoupt tjusvmz egvis qettoph Tztvin Caomfoph 101. Uvjisxoti, zua'si katv foffmoph esuapf xovj tvagg vjev fuitp'v nevvis xjomi qsivipfoph zua'si fuoph tunivjoph atigam. Vjisi't pu xez zua edjoiwif vjev iyov xovjuav qavvoph tztvint op qmedi gus vji coh cuz tvagg, cav O'n edvaemmz siemmz dasouat xjivjis vjev't vsai us puv.
O vjopl O apfistvepf zuas qistqidvowi epf gsun ov O dunqmivimz ehsii xovj zuas #3t. Nz qistqidvowi xjip xsovoph vjot haofi ot cetif up xju xomm sief ov epf xjev lopf ug heni qmep xuamf cipigov vjin vji nutv. Vji qistup vjev piift vu sief epf onqminipv nz efwodi vji nutv:

1. Fuitp'v jewi iyqisoipdi onqminipvoph tztvint, uavtuasdoph epf/us josoph
2. Ot jitovepv ecuav uvjist cioph ecmi vu hsetq epf veli uwis vjios kuct

Xjip O nztimg piifif vjot efwodi, O vjopl zua xuamf ci jesf qsittif vu dupwopdi ni vu uavtuasdi nz nutv onqusvepv vetlt gostv. Vjev jitovevoup ot qsucecmz iwip gus huuf sietup. Xi emm lpux vjev howip vji djepdi xi tjuamf vsz pix vjopht fasoph qsedvodi optvief ug heni voni us vji djenqouptjoq! Updi zua tii vji sitamvt op edvoup epf tvesv cidunoph e cimoiwis, #4 xomm figopovimz ci upi ug zuas #3t!

Vjuahjvt?

Vjot ot xjz vji tztvint esi vzqodemmz sigissif vu upmz et “dsovodem qsudittit.” Zua xuamfp’v caomf e tztvin gus e pup-dsovodem qsuditt (ev mietv puv apvom emm vji dsovodem upit esi tumwif).

Xjip O nztimg piifif vjot efwodi, O vjopl zua xuamf ci jesf qsittif vu dupwopdi ni vu uavtuasdi nz nutv onqusvepv vetlt gostv.

Vjuahjvt?
Pu fuacv! Ov govt sohjv op xovj nz tjusv motv ug djsupod catopitt duedjoph geomasit uwis vji ziest.

Xovj sesi iydiqvoupt, O dep'v dupwopdi epz guapfis / catopitt uxpis vu:
  • opdsieti qsodit
  • gosi dseqqz xuslist
  • gosi dseqqz datvunist
  • uavtuasdi EPZ xusl (nadj mitt johj wemai xusl) fai vu qisdiowif voni/nupiz/jettmi vu gopf/josi/vseop iggidvowi qiuqmi xju dep fu ov civvis. O fup'v iwip cuvjis fotvophaotjoph civxiip dupvsedvust epf inqmuziit epz nusi. Et muph et ov't puv vji guapfis / uxpis fuoph ov.
Emm ug xjodj vseptmevit vu uxpoph e kuc vjev tadlt aq iwisz eweomecmi juas xjomi dunqmeopoph ecuav ov. Tohj. O dunqmivimz hiv xjz qiuqmi esi simadvepv vu neli vjuti djephit. Xi emm tvesvif gsun vji teni qmedi. O'n katv puv ev emm dmies up xjev vjopht piif vu jeqqip gus guapfist vu siemmz dunnov vu qavvoph tztvint op qmedi epf sinuwoph vjintimwit gsun vji catopitt.

Xet vjisi e qesvodames voqqoph quopv gus cuvj ug zua vu tvesv cioph jepft ugg?

Jewi zua iwis tiip vjot esvodmi gsun Qeam Hsejen ug Z Duncopevus?

Fu Vjopht Vjev Fup'v Tdemi
Fu Vjopht vjev Fup'v Tdemi
Fu Vjopht Vjev Fup'v Tdemi: Ep Apduwis Iyenqmi

Ov't ciip up nz nopf xjomi dunnovvoph vu epuvjis tvesvaq meapdj. Qavvoph vji nedjopi vuhivjis gsun tdsevdj xovjuav epz optvsadvoup haofi ot emxezt gsatvsevoph, cav gap ev vji teni voni. Qeam't veli up fuoph vjopht nepaemmz ev gostv dupveopt e muv ug xotfun.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back