The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pure online business' payment strategy

iamonlyanegg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
May 5, 2019
Aloha! I am currently in the process of prototyping a technology idea with the goal of putting it out in the wild to validate product-market fit. I want to make sure it has the ability to be profitable from day one. If it goes well, my end goal would be incorporating in a tax-friendly jurisdiction and collecting payments from a solid finance hub (like Singapore), although in the beginning I'd like to go for a simpler solution in the early validation stage.

Question: What are some good ways of collecting global payments in the early stages of a start up before incurring the cost of setting up the "real" commercial structure?

Any pointers from experienced global entrepreneurs would be much appreciated.

PS: For context, I am not a US citizen/permanent resident so I am not subject to US taxes. I recently moved out of the US to pursue global entrepreneurship and will soon be free to reside anywhere I choose.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 20, 2014
You're basically just asking how to accept payments from all over the world, right?

I think Stripe can accept payments in a bunch of currencies and from international cards.
PayPal can also be sent/received from all over.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Oct 16, 2015
You're basically just asking how to accept payments from all over the world, right?

I think Stripe can accept payments in a bunch of currencies and from international cards.
PayPal can also be sent/received from all over.
I was going to answer the same way earlier, but I assumed it was too obvious and I was missing something.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Paypal...

or Western Union
(jk)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.