The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SALE OF LUXURY VINTAGE FORNITURE

Idea threads

alemoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Apr 14, 2022
good morning, i would like to start with this business, buy and sell luxury pieces of design by famous artist in the world. Like chairs , armchairs, sofas, tables ecc.
I have about 100.000 euros worth in these pieces in my home. I could start with these pieces and buy others. I noticed that some shops sell at 4-5 and i can buy from private at 1 .

i should try to test the market. How many requests for these products would i have. i would like to start with an e commerce website and after open a real shop in Milan.
I live in Milan (Italy). but i can ship products in all Europe and USA i think.

i would like to call the brand (Desart)

In your opinion it s a good business? Do you have any advice ?

Thank you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Sep 5, 2023
good morning, i would like to start with this business, buy and sell luxury pieces of design by famous artist in the world. Like chairs , armchairs, sofas, tables ecc.
I have about 100.000 euros worth in these pieces in my home. I could start with these pieces and buy others. I noticed that some shops sell at 4-5 and i can buy from private at 1 .

i should try to test the market. How many requests for these products would i have. i would like to start with an e commerce website and after open a real shop in Milan.
I live in Milan (Italy). but i can ship products in all Europe and USA i think.

i would like to call the brand (Desart)

In your opinion it s a good business? Do you have any advice ?

Thank you all.
From a CENTS perspective, in-order to scale to a fastlane company, would you have to source every single product? I think if you could eventually automate it somehow then you could devoid your time from it. But at that point it sounds like an e-commerce business. What is the goal here?

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Dude just sell the highly expensive furniture at auction or directly to a buyer, then use the money for something more feasible.

Do not try to make a business out of the 5 designer furniture items that you own, because you have no direct control over the artists. You would end up being a reseller.

Also, I have no idea what forniture is.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
Dude just sell the highly expensive furniture at auction or directly to a buyer, then use the money for something more feasible.

Do not try to make a business out of the 5 designer furniture items that you own, because you have no direct control over the artists. You would end up being a reseller.

Also, I have no idea what forniture is.
I was confused between it being Fortnite and furniture:rofl:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
There are very rich "forniture" moguls out there. Yes, it can be successful company.

You don't need our approval.

@Andy Black

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!