The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sold 10,000 Books. Now What?

For any book discussion

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Hi everyone, I would love the help of the millionaire mind here (and the fastlane kind, no less.)

I am proud to say that I have done extensive research (on both the niche and the customer) that created a really great self-published book in the rainwater harvesting niche. In the past year, it has sold 10,000 copies, and while I am looking to scale sales into specialized retail, I have a few concerns.

It's not very CENTS. Especially control and entry.

I was a wee entrepreneur when I started this publishing venture, and only in hindsight do I realize that only publishing more books on Amazon is a very crowded space. Also, 99% of the sales occur on Amazon.com (I know MJ has a similar situation, but I can't tell if this is diversified enough.)

I am looking to diversify by scaling the book into places like Tractor Supply Co. (Been networking with some marketing folks at TSC and Home Depot.) My current "industry" is technically the publishing industry, and I am writing a 2nd book, but I am curious if my chosen industry should transform from the publishing industry to the rainwater harvesting industry.

Assuming I complete 2 books, I could diversify into video courses and products (like rainwater harvesting kits, probably with my branding, but affiliate). I am unsure when to do this. I like focusing on 1 thing at a time (right now it's securing a Tractor Supply Co. deal), so maybe after that? Would you poll the audience and see what needs they have next?

I also need a mini-rant. I work full-time and have been for the past 4ish years, waking up at 5 am and sometimes working after work and making the husband angry (heh). With all the stuff going on, i.e., podcasting, blogging, writing books, marketing, ads management, accounting, bookkeeping...it's enough to pull my hair out and not feel overwhelmed/see the light at the end of the tunnel. This niche is also not my passion, one of interest, and one that ebbs and flows with super high high's and low "what the F*ck am I doing here" low's sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't focus on the light at the end for now... :( I feel inspired by entrepreneurs I'm reading in UNSCRIPTED who successfully secured national retail deals, which my brand could certainly benefit from...but that's all that keeps my head above water sometimes.

When I get the emails and the comments and reviews, it feels amazing to know I'm helping real people with real challenges in their lives. These days it just feels like more giving than receiving sometimes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I have a passing interest in rainwater harvesting. A lot of free content on YouTube. I've seen a couple people parley that into a business. Think retail store.

But a Fastlane one? Not sure how to do it.

What problem do rainwater harvesters struggle with that you could solve for higher dollars than a book sale?

Selling new improved underground tanks maybe? I don't know, like I said, just a passing interest...

Edit: almost forgot... Congrats on 10k book sales. That's a pretty impressive number.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats on the success! Not sure how you make this "Fastlane" over a decent side hustle income as I *think* the market might be too small. Great products can be constrained by market size and market reach.

On the E/R Matrix, I'd put you in the Stress Zone.

That said, my take is based on a cursory judgment of the industry size.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
What problem do rainwater harvesters struggle with that you could solve for higher dollars than a book sale?
Excellent question. So my "brand" is essentially Rainwater Harvesting Made Easy.

It can get really technical, with lots of design, calculations, and rework. My book simplified it into a 7-step how-to process that beginners can follow and not get overwhelmed. My USP is: No calculations. No guessing. No overwhelm.

As such, I have considered what kinds of products would supplement this goal for someone. For example, if someone could purchase a shipped-straight-to-your-door kit with all the parts included, and I had an updated list of professional, kind, attentive installers by state who can install the kit for you with contact info, that could be a higher-priced product that would be affiliated with the book.

Other ideas include selling a video series to accompany someone alongside the book to add in visuals.

In addition, if I kept an up-to-date list of installers, could I charge the businesses for leads I give them (similar to what MJ did?)

I *think* the market might be too small.
This is also a good thought. From what I know about this industry, there are big companies that specialize in custom designs and installs that are multi-million dollar companies.

From good customer research, I still encounter people who want to install rainwater systems on a small residential level but have never heard of these big companies (that usually serve commercial or large residential properties). I think the industry, especially in the US, could use consolidation. Thank you MJ for your reply...take a look at this industry size report... what do yall think of this size? I am unsure of what questions to ask yet exactly... but to create a 25 million dollar biz, on what scale would I need to reach people?! Global Rainwater Harvesting Market Report and Forecast 2023-2028

Another thought...my target market essentially is the same as Tractor Supply Co's: hobby farmers and homesteaders. I watched their recently quarterly review and they are growing like crazy still, even post-pandemic. What other data do I need to gather to assess if this industry is worth pursuing?

Caminsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 27, 2022
Texas
Do you make Youtube or TikTok videos? You would be surprised about the rabbit holes people fall into. You could build an audience interested in the concept and routinely reference the book. Maybe also create an affiliate site where you link to equipment you recommend.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
I think the industry, especially in the US, could use consolidation.
Ok, another thought.

Recently, a lady from Las Vegas was struggling to find someone to install her rain barrels. She's older and frankly not interested in installing them herself. She is having a super hard time finding an installer in her area, and started asking me. Even when I started looking, I came up on dead-end after dead-end (can't help you, sorry, good luck).

Later, I found this website that looks like it was made in the early 2000s that has a list of installers by state, but there's no contact info (just a name and address) or date of last update.

Fascinating, especially in the West, where the interest in rainwater is growing because of groundwater scarcity.

Cue possibility of a directory of competent, punctual, communicative rainwater professionals.

Is this like a Angi but for rainwater? ANGI FOR RAINWATER AND SOLAR?!!

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Excellent question. So my "brand" is essentially Rainwater Harvesting Made Easy.

It can get really technical, with lots of design, calculations, and rework. My book simplified it into a 7-step how-to process that beginners can follow and not get overwhelmed. My USP is: No calculations. No guessing. No overwhelm.

As such, I have considered what kinds of products would supplement this goal for someone. For example, if someone could purchase a shipped-straight-to-your-door kit with all the parts included, and I had an updated list of professional, kind, attentive installers by state who can install the kit for you with contact info, that could be a higher-priced product that would be affiliated with the book.

Other ideas include selling a video series to accompany someone alongside the book to add in visuals.

In addition, if I kept an up-to-date list of installers, could I charge the businesses for leads I give them (similar to what MJ did?)

This is also a good thought. From what I know about this industry, there are big companies that specialize in custom designs and installs that are multi-million dollar companies.

From good customer research, I still encounter people who want to install rainwater systems on a small residential level but have never heard of these big companies (that usually serve commercial or large residential properties). I think the industry, especially in the US, could use consolidation. Thank you MJ for your reply...take a look at this industry size report... what do yall think of this size? I am unsure of what questions to ask yet exactly... but to create a 25 million dollar biz, on what scale would I need to reach people?! Global Rainwater Harvesting Market Report and Forecast 2023-2028

Another thought...my target market essentially is the same as Tractor Supply Co's: hobby farmers and homesteaders. I watched their recently quarterly review and they are growing like crazy still, even post-pandemic. What other data do I need to gather to assess if this industry is worth pursuing?

I stand corrected!

If this is correct (A billion+ industry) then I would say the space is big enough.

The challenge would likely reside in market access. How can you reach your target market?

YouTube/TikTok (videos) is a great start (they would search for you).
Also I'd gather keyword searches would be effective as well.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
For example, if someone could purchase a shipped-straight-to-your-door kit with all the parts included, and I had an updated list of professional, kind, attentive installers by state who can install the kit for you with contact info, that could be a higher-priced product that would be affiliated with the book.
shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama.gif

I'll be here if you decide to go this route...

Do you make Youtube or TikTok videos? You would be surprised about the rabbit holes people fall into. You could build an audience interested in the concept and routinely reference the book. Maybe also create an affiliate site where you link to equipment you recommend.

As someone who has gone down this rabbit hole of video, most of the videos barely reach 1,000, a few reach tens of thousands, I don't recall seeing something hitting true viral numbers....

But the affiliate site would be an interesting test and a stepping stone to having your own store...

Caminsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 27, 2022
Texas
View attachment 50768

I'll be here if you decide to go this route...

As someone who has gone down this rabbit hole of video, most of the videos barely reach 1,000, a few reach tens of thousands, I don't recall seeing something hitting true viral numbers....

But the affiliate site would be an interesting test and a stepping stone to having your own store...
Making money off videos alone is a pipedream for most, but I do think it is good for exposure and can help drive site traffic. There's a lot of opportunity with the site IMO. Establish himself as the "rainwater guy" and use that to sell books, equipment, templates, courses, etc. Maybe have a forum where people can discuss rainwater harvesting tips and tricks and monetize it with ads.

It's important to update the book with the site info too.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Making money off videos alone is a pipedream for most, but I do think it is good for exposure and can help drive site traffic. There's a lot of opportunity with the site IMO. Establish himself as the "rainwater guy" and use that to sell books, equipment, templates, courses, etc. Maybe have a forum where people can discuss rainwater harvesting tips and tricks and monetize it with ads.

It's important to update the book with the site info too.
I'm actually a rainwater gal! :)

I do have a Facebook group already, where I do a ton of customer research and marketing... But yes, it is subject to the whims of the algorithm. :/

I like where this is going. I truly appreciate all of this feedback. I haven't started making video content bc I actually don't harvest rainwater myself (yet), but I would love to use it to have other homesteader creators make content for the brand. That could be good market testing for other rainwater-related offerings? I'll ask in another area about hiring out video content creators. Youtube is pretty saturated with amateur rainwater content...Tiktok could be better?

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Great point. Let's start small and see what people think... and create something where I wouldn't necessarily have to handle fulfillment/R&D. I have a company I'm friends with who actually may make a great candidate.

Caminsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 27, 2022
Texas
I'm actually a rainwater gal! :)

I do have a Facebook group already, where I do a ton of customer research and marketing... But yes, it is subject to the whims of the algorithm. :/

I like where this is going. I truly appreciate all of this feedback. I haven't started making video content bc I actually don't harvest rainwater myself (yet), but I would love to use it to have other homesteader creators make content for the brand. That could be good market testing for other rainwater-related offerings? I'll ask in another area about hiring out video content creators. Youtube is pretty saturated with amateur rainwater content...Tiktok could be better?
Whoops, sorry about that!

Everything is subject to the algo somehow or another. That's why building a customer email list or web forum is helpful. FB groups too, but those are subject to the will of the Zuck.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
How can you reach your target market?
Yup. A marketing challenge I am still currently puzzled over. My current Amazon ads target keywords in many other industries, like solar panels, ponds, outdoor living, backyard chickens, well drilling, hobby farming, ranching, gardening, prepping... residential, rural life.

I have a plan to go on a big podcast tour in the next few months by pitching to podcasts in all of these industries. Let's see which ones gain the most traction. Let's also see what the Tiktok machine has to say.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Whoops, sorry about that!

Everything is subject to the algo somehow or another. That's why building a customer email list or web forum is helpful. FB groups too, but those are subject to the will of the Zuck.
Gotcha. In this case, I could see my next few months really focused on building out the email list. I'm currently at about 700 people on the email list and 1.7k in the FB group.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
Good job on 10000 sales! I can’t wait for 100000;)

Something you can add to those shipped-straight-to-your-door idea is when they buy the book, it comes with a video as a introduction to a small tutorial, then it influences them to buy the other product and that comes with other parts.

Kind of like this

1. Customer buys book, gets QR code.

2. Customer scans QR code and it brings them to basics of the tutorial.

3. You tell them to buy the parts

4. They buy the parts, then watch the other videos you have linked.

Almost like a course,

I don’t know much of this market

so just throwing it out there.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Here's an idea: what if you could sell your existing customers more stuff? What if you could use your book as the bridge to that stuff?

10,000 customers is a lot. That's already some decent scale. How about introducing a bit of magnitude?
Hehe you are right! Out of 10,000, only 700 have joined the email list (is that a lot or a little?) Perhaps my lead magnet in the book is not enticing enough.

Anyway, you're right. Clearly there are at least 10,000 people wanting to learn about this stuff in this way. If I sold them something at 10x or 15x the price point...things could get interesting!

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Good job on 10000 sales! I can’t wait for 100000;)

Something you can add to those shipped-straight-to-your-door idea is when they buy the book, it comes with a video as a introduction to a small tutorial, then it influences them to buy the other product and that comes with other parts.

Kind of like this

1. Customer buys book, gets QR code.

2. Customer scans QR code and it brings them to basics of the tutorial.

3. You tell them to buy the parts

4. They buy the parts, then watch the other videos you have linked.

Almost like a course,

I don’t know much of this market

so just throwing it out there.
I love this idea!!! It would integrate my ideas of a course and a product.

I don't know if they want a course or a product either, but I'm glad to hear that other entrepreneurs have the same idea, so I can run this by my audience. I'll also run the online rainwater marketplace by them too.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
Once again another idea:

I don’t know if that first book teaches everything, but you can also create books like

Rainwater: Basics

Rainwater: Intermediate

And keep going.

This would be a good other way to see if others are interested in “rebuying”

And as the books get more complicated , that’s how you link up videos, etc.

You also increase perceived value and relative value, so you can increase the price a little

Im just throwing out these ideas..

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Hehe you are right! Out of 10,000, only 700 have joined the email list (is that a lot or a little?) Perhaps my lead magnet in the book is not enticing enough.

Anyway, you're right. Clearly there are at least 10,000 people wanting to learn about this stuff in this way. If I sold them something at 10x or 15x the price point...things could get interesting!
I could be wrong, but 7% signing up for the email list seems pretty high! That's a very loyal group of customers. I bet if you could direct them to some affiliate sales, or your own rainwater products, or even more info-products, you would do well. But ideally it would be an upsell. Just a thought.

(Obviously something GOOD that HELPS them)

Gordon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 8, 2022
Yup. A marketing challenge I am still currently puzzled over. My current Amazon ads target keywords in many other industries, like solar panels, ponds, outdoor living, backyard chickens, well drilling, hobby farming, ranching, gardening, prepping... residential, rural life.

I have a plan to go on a big podcast tour in the next few months by pitching to podcasts in all of these industries. Let's see which ones gain the most traction. Let's also see what the Tiktok machine has to say.
Biden wants to TAX your rainwater.

You have an Agora like goldmine. You probably are aware it is a state issue, so far, in that each state sets its own rules and regulations about collecting and using rainwater. But what if it becomes a Federal issue? We don't know that it won't. Now this may not be your cup of tea, but there is a huge market that puts little trust in anything Gov't regulated.

It would need sharp copy and I refer to Agora and like publications to see how they have used it in the past. I think the 10k could be 100k very quickly with copy targeted toward the right crowd, think Trump supporters, Tea Party (is that still a thing), and anti-over gov't regulations. This is just an idea, perhaps too extreme, but in the regulated states, if drought continues, TAXES won't be far behind.

Don't let them steal your rainwater, and don't let them make it a crime to collect it.

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Biden wants to TAX your rainwater.

You have an Agora like goldmine. You probably are aware it is a state issue, so far, in that each state sets its own rules and regulations about collecting and using rainwater. But what if it becomes a Federal issue? We don't know that it won't. Now this may not be your cup of tea, but there is a huge market that puts little trust in anything Gov't regulated.

It would need sharp copy and I refer to Agora and like publications to see how they have used it in the past. I think the 10k could be 100k very quickly with copy targeted toward the right crowd, think Trump supporters, Tea Party (is that still a thing), and anti-over gov't regulations. This is just an idea, perhaps too extreme, but in the regulated states, if drought continues, TAXES won't be far behind.

Don't let them steal your rainwater, and don't let them make it a crime to collect it.
Guess I assumed he was already doing this... It seems pretty obvious... but yeah, @Gordon is right. Do you know your target market and customer base, @Shrimpfriedrice ? Because when you realize the stereotypical customer you're targeting, that makes it easier.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA

Do you know your target market and customer base, @Shrimpfriedrice ? Because when you realize the stereotypical customer you're targeting, that makes it easier.

Ok, great point. Which is why maybe people don't touch this stuff. I do know the customer base well, and naturally it varies by country, but the person who's interested in rainwater isn't always the far-right voter. They're a subset. There's people from all different backgrounds and interests and motivations, from wanting to "do what they want" to lowering their water bill to finding another water source cause their well ran dry to inheriting a cistern bc they bought a tract of property during the pandemic when they moved to the country from Manhattan.

All different types and stripes. But what my audience all has in common is that rainwater is a rather new concept to them, and they don't know what they're doing, they feel overwhelmed, and want more control and predictability in their water source and/or water quality. Frankly, if I'm going to make a cultural statement on this brand, it's gonna include images of people of all skin colors and ages and backgrounds, because no matter what people say, harvesting and keeping rainwater clean is skill for anyone who wants to learn it. Bam, marketing. Lol.

I just some Tiktok research, and by far the topic that gets the most traction is the legality of it. In other countries outside the US, it's not regulated at all really (India mandates it in many states).

Currently I want to serve the people right in front of me who have certain needs...but you're right. What if in 10 years the government landscape changes totally? I predict it will explode. But it could go the other way. What's an Agora goldmine?

Gordon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 8, 2022
Ok, great point. Which is why maybe people don't touch this stuff. I do know the customer base well, and naturally it varies by country, but the person who's interested in rainwater isn't always the far-right voter. They're a subset. There's people from all different backgrounds and interests and motivations, from wanting to "do what they want" to lowering their water bill to finding another water source cause their well ran dry to inheriting a cistern bc they bought a tract of property during the pandemic when they moved to the country from Manhattan.

All different types and stripes. But what my audience all has in common is that rainwater is a rather new concept to them, and they don't know what they're doing, they feel overwhelmed, and want more control and predictability in their water source and/or water quality. Frankly, if I'm going to make a cultural statement on this brand, it's gonna include images of people of all skin colors and ages and backgrounds, because no matter what people say, harvesting and keeping rainwater clean is skill for anyone who wants to learn it. Bam, marketing. Lol.

I just some Tiktok research, and by far the topic that gets the most traction is the legality of it. In other countries outside the US, it's not regulated at all really (India mandates it in many states).

Currently I want to serve the people right in front of me who have certain needs...but you're right. What if in 10 years the government landscape changes totally? I predict it will explode. But it could go the other way. What's an Agora goldmine?
First my apologies for assuming all know what Agora is. I know better. Agora is a publishing company that has produced a billionaire owner and many millionaire copywriters, they sell a lot of newsletters about the stock market and commodities. As for the subset, you maintain control, and the suggestion was for just one of several targeted markets.

It is just one way of expanding on an information product, a way to multi-purpose and create add on revenue streams. You could also white label or license the basic information and let affiliates sell to the right, left, or up or down markets. I think you have a much bigger market then most realize. In my mind, the right, today, is very low hanging fruit and is easy to pick. It is an interesting subject, and has already been used in elections. Maryland Gov., for example, ran on a NO RAIN TAX and even though that was a misnomer, it worked there. Good luck, I think you will do well with this.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Maryland Gov., for example, ran on a NO RAIN TAX and even though that was a misnomer, it worked there

Wow, I did not know this. Thank you, I will research this further. I was justing watching a Tiktok on the rain taxes in DC.

Now how does a billion dollar publishing company come about? Its taken me so much time to create just 2 books. To scale with quality I'd need to hire tons of authors and writers right?

Also great point about the content creation....eventually there will need to be a consolidation of this information, whether it's on a free blog or paid newsletter or something. Even if I went with the rainwater Angie's List idea (which I just asked one of my readers who's struggling with this, and she said she would love & use that), there would need to be rainwater content. Great point.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
I could be wrong, but 7% signing up for the email list seems pretty high! That's a very loyal group of customers.
Wow is it really?! *heavy breathing*
Quite a few signups have come from the Fb group...but Wow. this is certainly giving me more confidence to sell more (higher priced) stuff to them.

Shrimpfriedrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Sep 6, 2022
Atlanta, GA
But the affiliate site would be an interesting test and a stepping stone to having your own store
Has anyone here used Kit.co? I see Youtubers use it as a way to put all their affiliate links and recs into a single location. Could be a good stepping stone but don't know much about it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.