The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Start-Ups Using AI to Deliver Value?

Yanezez

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Dec 13, 2022
France & Chile
Hello all,
I've seen quite a number of companies which now design and have some sort of AI tool, from design to writing platforms. All well.

I am trying to find companies that have hired the services of some of these companies, let's say ChatGPT, and then made a business with it. What are some examples?

I'm trying to understand the process of adding AI as an input and delivering a higher value output.

cheers and merci!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
I am trying to find companies that have hired the services of some of these companies, let's say ChatGPT, and then made a business with it. What are some examples?

https://theresanaiforthat.com/

Note: The site is AI-generated content so it might not be very accurate.

***​

There are countless companies that are using OpenAI API. Some stated it explicitly some masquerading it as their own. I am currenly relying on poe.com and sometimes frustratingly use Microsoft Bing Chat. Before this, I was using BAI Chat, but they 'upgraded' it to Beta program, so I stopped.

Adobe incorporated AI tools in their design suites. I only saw the snippets on Twitter. So please Google about it.

The chatbot I mentioned were recommended on this forum. Check this thread:

Go Fastlane With ChatGPT: Full Guide + Free Prompts (Zero Excuses To Succeed)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.