The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Success Through Auto Hypnosis

Anything related to matters of the mind

MsMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 1, 2008
Valencia, CA
I had to post this as I am currently in the midst of "changing my mind"....I go to sleep every night listening to the same CD....I am on a mission to "reprogram" my subconcious mind!

I am listening to SUCCESS! Through Auto Hypnosis 30 Days to Purpose & Prosperity.... Has anyone else done anything like this?

I have never been more driven & determined than I am now! It excites me to see the changes in my attitudes, my energy level, my determination....this from a woman that battled depression for almost 2 years, refused to be on any medication and is now creating money in areas I never dreamed of before!

I don't know if I should credit it to the CD or not...

Thoughts??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I have some CD's from Audiosonics I listen to when I need to sit still and think. I usually come out with the answers after that time. If it works for you I say more power to you.

Glad you beat that depression. Scary stuff. Good luck.:cheers:

MsMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 1, 2008
Valencia, CA
Thanks Runum for your encouragement & support!!

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007
I personally don't believe in hypnosis, ect.

More than anything, I'm sure your mind is what is empowering yourself. I'm very happy to hear your out of depression!

I think a lot of people get caught in the state of "thinking/learning" about success, but they need to take that time to work on their plan to reach success.

Wish you the best, keep working on your plan and start taking action and you'll get there.

types

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2008
I believe it is all in your attitude. The CD is irrelevant, other that it may help you concentrate better than without it.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
I have experience with hypnosis, guided hypnosis, and nlp. First, my "guided" hypnosis is what you're calling "Auto" hypnosis.

There is a common misconception about REAL hypnosis and what actually takes place. To start, there is nothing automatic about hypnosis. Nothing can happen unless you allow it to happen.

Stage hypnosis is typically what everyone thinks about when anyone mentions the word hypnosis. Again, those participants are willing. The same principles apply for actual hypnosis but without the show boating.

That said, I got started with these techniques when I encountered a very similar situation as yours, chronic anxiety, and have continued them ever since. I listen to guided hypnosis cd's daily as well.

So much can be said here, so I'll just stick with your last question.

Hypnosis can help focus the unconscious mind toward your goals, among many other things. You cannot attribute your success to listening to cd's however. Your commitments to listen to hypno audio, mental improvements, focus, and conquering your goals are all actions.

Those actions lead to desire, motivation, and focused execution of whatever events you have experienced success with.

The subconscious compiles and does some thinking while we sleep, so listening to cd's before bed can be very powerful, as long as those goals, motivators, and directions are in line with what you are really aiming for (your core traits).

Also, a snippet about guided hypnosis cd's... whether you believe they work or not, think about this. To take away the entire "hypnosis" part, most everyone understands the concept of, you are what you eat. Otherwise translated as, you are who you associate with, you become like those around you, you do what you see, feel, hear, etc... Guided hypnosis cd's create repetition. Anything you do, feel, hear, etc. over and over sinks in to the subconscious.

So, in short, your actions are attributed to your successes. But to put things in perspective, don't think for a second that listening to some cd's is going to make everything happen for you. They are just a tool, much like money.

Jito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Dec 2, 2007
Bay Area
My experiences with hypnosis have all be very positive. My grandmother, a hypnosis practitioner used to help me sleep at night using hypnosis when I was young. She would literally put me to sleep in 20 seconds.

MsMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 1, 2008
Valencia, CA
I have experience with hypnosis, guided hypnosis, and nlp. First, my "guided" hypnosis is what you're calling "Auto" hypnosis.

There is a common misconception about REAL hypnosis and what actually takes place. To start, there is nothing automatic about hypnosis. Nothing can happen unless you allow it to happen.

Stage hypnosis is typically what everyone thinks about when anyone mentions the word hypnosis. Again, those participants are willing. The same principles apply for actual hypnosis but without the show boating.

That said, I got started with these techniques when I encountered a very similar situation as yours, chronic anxiety, and have continued them ever since. I listen to guided hypnosis cd's daily as well.

So much can be said here, so I'll just stick with your last question.

Hypnosis can help focus the unconscious mind toward your goals, among many other things. You cannot attribute your success to listening to cd's however. Your commitments to listen to hypno audio, mental improvements, focus, and conquering your goals are all actions.

Those actions lead to desire, motivation, and focused execution of whatever events you have experienced success with.

The subconscious compiles and does some thinking while we sleep, so listening to cd's before bed can be very powerful, as long as those goals, motivators, and directions are in line with what you are really aiming for (your core traits).

Also, a snippet about guided hypnosis cd's... whether you believe they work or not, think about this. To take away the entire "hypnosis" part, most everyone understands the concept of, you are what you eat. Otherwise translated as, you are who you associate with, you become like those around you, you do what you see, feel, hear, etc... Guided hypnosis cd's create repetition. Anything you do, feel, hear, etc. over and over sinks in to the subconscious.

So, in short, your actions are attributed to your successes. But to put things in perspective, don't think for a second that listening to some cd's is going to make everything happen for you. They are just a tool, much like money.

Thanks Mtnman for that. I agree with you. I know ultimately it is up to me...I'm working on creating "better" habits that will assist me to get to my goal of being a multi-millionairess...I thought be "de constructing" any negative subconcious belief's or behaviors that I have (and not consciously aware of) would assist me.

++ to you! :jiggy:

M&T

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 2, 2007
Hershey, Pa.
I have a bunch of Dr. Shad Helmstetter cds loaded on my MP3. I listen to at night and also have the cds in the car. When I listened to them constantly greaat things hapened. Think I need to get back to them!!! He has different one's dealing with different topics. They are great!
M&T...

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
I have a bunch of Dr. Shad Helmstetter cds loaded on my MP3. I listen to at night and also have the cds in the car. When I listened to them constantly greaat things hapened. Think I need to get back to them!!! He has different one's dealing with different topics. They are great!
M&T...

Helmstetter is great.

He's author of The Self-Talk Solution.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads