The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Surfing on the wave of hydroponics!

Valle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Apr 27, 2015
Hi everyone!

I'm about to start an email marketing campaign promoting, selling, and teaching about hydroponic growth systems (a quick and simple way of growing plants in water). The market for hydroponics has just been growing with the years (partly thanks to the marijuana industry) and people are especially interested to be able to be self-sustainable and have a hobby at home because of C0VlD-19. Many of these people have been looking at gardening as an option. I have a bachelor in horticultural science and I am about to start my masters next semester so I'm very qualified in the subject.
So, I want to teach people the subject of hydroponics by selling a course and give them coaching.
The problem I've run into is that I have no testimonials to use when I pitch for my course. How do I sell without having no one to back me up on what I have to deliver and where do I start to get testimonials?
Have anyone any experience of using email marketing to do something similar?
What do you think of the business idea?

I'm doing a course on email marketing by Alex Becker

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Conscripted

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 16, 2019
Missouri
Good afternoon.
I would find a way to become active in communities that are interested in hydroponics. Provide value to those communities. Once you have a reputation for being knowledgeable and helpful it shouldn't be to hard to get a few people to try your course.

The key will be in providing value first. Ask the first few people who take the course to provide some honest feedback. If the course is good the feedback will be too.

Best of luck

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Do you have a following? Instagram? Facebook? YouTube? An email list? If not then help people on relevant forums and build your reputation that way. Offer the course for free to a select group in exchange for feedback/testimonials.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.