The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tax Accountant recommendation

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

OptionTradingIQ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Apr 15, 2011
Cayman Islands
I'm looking for a good tax accountant with experience dealing with websites etc. Knowledge of the finance industry would be a plus. Can anyone here recommend someone?

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 25, 2012
Wisconsin
Option - Are you looking for a tax accountant to bring on board or just to help with tax advice? Are you looking for a tax accountant to prepare taxes for 2011? I have CPA that is fairly accustomed to the online space that might be a possibility for advice / prep. Let me know if you want more details.

OptionTradingIQ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Apr 15, 2011
Cayman Islands
Option - Are you looking for a tax accountant to bring on board or just to help with tax advice? Are you looking for a tax accountant to prepare taxes for 2011? I have CPA that is fairly accustomed to the online space that might be a possibility for advice / prep. Let me know if you want more details.

Thanks MJJ. I only just incorporated, so I won't need to file a tax return until early next year. Mostly I am just looking for someone to advise me of the forms etc. I need to submit to the IRS and just review my situation to make sure I have set up everything correctly and in a tax efficient manner. I would see this as more of a one off task and then next year I may need some help filing my taxes.

I would be interested to get the details of you CPA. You can PM me or email to optionstradingiq@gmail.com whichever is easier.

Thanks!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 25, 2012
Wisconsin
Thanks MJJ. I only just incorporated, so I won't need to file a tax return until early next year. Mostly I am just looking for someone to advise me of the forms etc. I need to submit to the IRS and just review my situation to make sure I have set up everything correctly and in a tax efficient manner. I would see this as more of a one off task and then next year I may need some help filing my taxes.

I would be interested to get the details of you CPA. You can PM me or email to optionstradingiq@gmail.com whichever is easier.

Thanks!

Option ---

Just sent an email over to you, let me know if you didn't receive or need me to resend.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.