The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tax Referral Service

Taxes and regulation

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Im looking to start a tax referral service that sells leads to pre-screened tax preparers, CPAs and tax attorneys. It will be a simple system, the client will add their information on the home page and then they will be paired with a professional in the database by closest matching criteria. Both parties will be emailed and then the professional will be billed.

The issue im having trouble with is I cant find any websites that offer this type of service as well, does anyone know of such a website?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
Sounds like MJ's business model. As a fellow tax professional I gotta say this is badly needed in our industry, especially with the new IRS regulations requiring a PTIN(hopefully they actually enforce it starting this year) the hope is that there will be more demand for quality tax professionals.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Thanks, I was hoping to get some kind of feedback. I actually went forward with the idea and it only cost me 200 dollars to get the PHP written. Now i just need to get a sales team together and a good way of screening firms.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.