The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The money scam: Go-getter vs Go-giver

Anything related to matters of the mind

Güero Tonka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 3, 2024
Hey my Dad is a salesman and he recently made me read a book called "Go-giver" the book is a parable aout the importance of storytelling as well the business mogul's business secret - giving.
He says he doesn't worry about people betraying him, and that he focuses on giving.
Giving is his secret.
I was reading the money scam chapter in Unscripted and it reminded me of this, giving value rather than trying to get money.

I just started my YouTube channel so I am going to do my best to add actual value and give rather than focus on means for monetization or money revenue!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey my Dad is a salesman and he recently made me read a book called "Go-giver" the book is a parable aout the importance of storytelling as well the business mogul's business secret - giving.
He says he doesn't worry about people betraying him, and that he focuses on giving.
Giving is his secret.
I was reading the money scam chapter in Unscripted and it reminded me of this, giving value rather than trying to get money.

I just started my YouTube channel so I am going to do my best to add actual value and give rather than focus on means for monetization or money revenue!
Giving and not worrying about people betraying you doesn’t work. Sorry. Some people are just idealists and refuse to see the reality before their eyes.

Whoever doesn’t worry about being betrayed will soon discover the harsh reality of our world. People betray each other all the time, you need to learn whom you can trust and whom you can’t and decipher between them.

I can’t believe that these days young kids are fed with this bullshit. This isn’t going to prepare you for life.

When I first started my business, I worried about nothing else except putting money in my pocket. Giving and other bullshit only becomes a priority when you have your pockets full — it is a LUXURY that has to be earned, a refined taste, like a fine wine. But first, one has to survive.

It still amazes me how many broke people want to provide value instead of make money. Providing value is a luxury for the rich. It’s not available to brokies.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Nov 21, 2016
What value are you going to provide to the highly saturated YouTube ecosystem?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.