The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time to take control! My intro

Anything related to matters of the mind

Sin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 14, 2024
Hello everyone,

I have been following the slow lane for some time now; one thing I noticed about this path is that I have an income problem, a time problem, and a control problem. I dont control anything! Some loser determines my intrinsic value, gives me a 4% raise and calls it good.

I don't have time to get wealthy in 20, 30, or 40 years. What I need is the Fastlane! I have people who depend on me. I rely on me, haha.

Throughout my life, I have tried a variety of undertakings, from network marketing to creating a print-on-demand store on Etsy. All the while not addressing a pain point or problem, just what seemed good or enjoyable at the moment. These turned into failures, of course, but I'm grateful for the lessons they have taught me.

Life is both unfair and risky; I turned 34 recently, and the path that I'm on clearly isn't working. Life moves fast; your health isn't guaranteed; the time has come to take that step.

I am grateful for reading UnScripted and The Millionaire Fastlane ! As for finding this forum, I have found threads that will help me identify problems I can solve or take a few swings at, then recalibrate. My next goal is to create a system for identifying problems and validating a market need.

I look forward to interacting with everyone as I commit to the Fastlane path.

Chris

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...