The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Week 4: Good Week!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
This is a continuation from my journey of keeping myself accountable every week. You can see the last thread here. This last week I set myself 4 goals.

Goals: 3/4 Completed

Do Chemistry 2 hours a day - COMPLETE

This has been quality learning - been trying out the Pomodoro Technique. However, I'm not doing enough to be where I am comfortable. I'm upping this study time to four hours a day.

ChemStencil Product - EXCITING NEWS

So I was barking up every tree so I could to get this prototyped, and this really cool engineer guy I know has made the damn thing & its being sent to me now. I'm gobsmacked at this persons kindness & how fast this has been prototyped. Hopefully I'll get product V1 tested out in the next week!

Cold Emails - CHANGED!

Big up to @Martin Z for changing my mindset with cold emails. I did them in video format and sent out 24 in total. I got some thats interested come back! I've been finding it far easier to do & so much quicker.

I've changed my approach too - I'm not immediately selling my product, I'm just trying to get some time investment first to just talk about opening a range for them. This changed because of a two hour seminar hosted for sales. Its worked so far.

I will not lie either, this has been the thing I've feared the most (rejection/ judgement) & I really want to remove this goal. However, the thing I fear is the thing I must do the most. I'm keeping it.

Lex's 15 Day Copywriting Course
- dropped the ball.

This I need to pick back up on. I'm getting a lot of value from this course, but I got out of the habit. Aim is to finish this next week.

Overall
Pleased with this past week. Whats gone well is that I've kept myself accountable to these goals, what I need to do better is not to shift stuff that I know I need to do. Also need to get back on this damn forum! I've missed it.

Big thank you to @fl_architect & @heavy_industry last week for the support, it meant the world to me.

New Goals
- I want to post on LinkedIn once a day. I see myself in 10 years influencing a lot of people for the better & I need to learn social media skills now. I've already done this the past week!
- Four hours of chemistry everyday with Pomodoro.
- Finish Lex's Course!
- Do 50 reach outs next week. One set on Tuesday, One on Thursday & one Saturday.
- Rub my hands for the first stencil (hopefully its not awful!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom