The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Red ant

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 17, 2023
I have finish reading the millionaire fast lane , and I wished to continue on my fast lane journey.
I want to learn web development but I'm a dummy in tech where should I start I'm lost.
I wish you guys teach me how to learn cos I know it's a very critical point ,if you don't know how to learn you will remain stucked .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16871743118385834.jpg
    FB_IMG_16871743118385834.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 2

Hunday

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 13, 2023
If you're interested in website development, heres some resources;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Start with learning Framer, a very simple and effective tool used to create websites. No coding, free, &takes seconds to publish a website.

2. If you want to learn more about the code, start learning Webflow. It's like framer but takes longer to learn, it will teach you the fundamentals of front end development (the stuff you can see on websites).

3. The tools above are enough for most people to start being hired for jobs, although if you want to do code, your next step is to learn HTML, CSS, & Javascript. You can learn this either watching youtube (Here) or w3schools.com for free.
3.5. roadmap.sh - This is everything you need to know for front-end development.

4. If you are going to code your websites, you need a way to upload them to the internet and keep track of data, storage, ect. You'll need to learn the Backend. This normally is learning a logic language like Python, and finding everything for your website to function.

If you want to go past steps 1 or 2, I suggest reading this thread: GOLD! - HOT! - Learning to Program is STUPID! (or SMART?!)

Red ant

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 17, 2023
If you're interested in website development, heres some resources;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Start with learning Framer, a very simple and effective tool used to create websites. No coding, free, &takes seconds to publish a website.

2. If you want to learn more about the code, start learning Webflow. It's like framer but takes longer to learn, it will teach you the fundamentals of front end development (the stuff you can see on websites).

3. The tools above are enough for most people to start being hired for jobs, although if you want to do code, your next step is to learn HTML, CSS, & Javascript. You can learn this either watching youtube (Here) or w3schools.com for free.
3.5. roadmap.sh - This is everything you need to know for front-end development.

4. If you are going to code your websites, you need a way to upload them to the internet and keep track of data, storage, ect. You'll need to learn the Backend. This normally is learning a logic language like Python, and finding everything for your website to function.

If you want to go past steps 1 or 2, I suggest reading this thread: GOLD! - HOT! - Learning to Program is STUPID! (or SMART?!)
I read this post one month from now, after that I did a bit of research on copywriting l even started reading books on the topic . What frustrated me was the only way to earn money with copywriting is freelancing ?
Can you build a business on copywriting ?

Hunday

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 13, 2023
I read this post one month from now, after that I did a bit of research on copywriting l even started reading books on the topic . What frustrated me was the only way to earn money with copywriting is freelancing ?
Can you build a business on copywriting ?
Absolutely, target the right market, create a portfolio, and then start the business through website advertising.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nopalmer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 7, 2023
Yes, of course, you can. I just suggest you decide soon enough in which direction you want to go and focus on that. Keep learning and good luck!

Red ant

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 17, 2023
Yes, of course, you can. I just suggest you decide soon enough in which direction you want to go and focus on that. Keep learning and good luck!
Finally I found the road that suits me. I found it after reading 12 months to 1 million by Ryan Daniel Moran which is on the list of the 101 books recommended by MJ DeMarco . Copywriting is one useful weapon for my road.

Attachments

• 12-months-to-1-million-9781950665143-9781948836951.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!