The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where we actually get most of our leads for our local business

Marketing, social media, advertising

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I’ll DM you my exact strategy, otherwise @BizyDad will accuse me of using the forum to generate leads. You watch that video explaining it in detail, and then come back and tell me it ain’t gold in here. I’ll pay you $50 if it’s NOT the best advice you ever heard, not even joking! :rofl:

This comment is soooo 2019.

I actually just sent a guy your way on the inside, and I've done that a couple other times over the years. I think my former intern took your course too, when he moved back to Bosnia.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
another great idea.

We have a big list, might do that as well.

Sucks that we can't do that with facebook messenger since there's a thousand people in there that are too old of a message to chat with still.
The only information we collect from FB using our CRM is when they fill out the form from our ads. We have collected so far 40 from a month running it. and closed 2 leads. So we have sort of made our money back and profit 10-20%.

Honestly, I am keeping my ad spends overall under 10%, I focus more on branding, SEO and GMB. I have seen that the average lead would rather not click on your ads, and do its own research and go through the process to get a quote. I get a ton of organic leads, i would say 95% of my leads are organic.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
This thread is absolute gold.

@Johnny boy I've got a question for you that I'm really scratching my head over...

There's a person in our industry that's crushing it. He's got over 13 different GMB locations, all with between 10-70 reviews each, all stellar 5-star reviews.

Not a single bad review, so it seems some of these reviews at least are fabricated.

Also, every single one of his businesses addresses are a residential address. I know he doesn't have offices because the business is 100% digital.

As I researched, it's very hard to get a GMB listing if a business is digital. Am I missing something here?

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
This comment is soooo 2019.

I actually just sent a guy your way on the inside, and I've done that a couple other times over the years. I think my former intern took your course too, when he moved back to Bosnia.
First time I saw this, thank you.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
This thread is absolute gold.

@Johnny boy I've got a question for you that I'm really scratching my head over...

There's a person in our industry that's crushing it. He's got over 13 different GMB locations, all with between 10-70 reviews each, all stellar 5-star reviews.

Not a single bad review, so it seems some of these reviews at least are fabricated.

Also, every single one of his businesses addresses are a residential address. I know he doesn't have offices because the business is 100% digital.

As I researched, it's very hard to get a GMB listing if a business is digital. Am I missing something here?
Resident homes can be google business locations especially if he did it 4 years ago when it only took a postcard to get a listing. He might have just had postcards sent to his friends’ houses.

He’s doing it smart. Maximizing his results, having people leave positive reviews. If I were you I would copy his strategy exactly.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Resident homes can be google business locations especially if he did it 4 years ago when it only took a postcard to get a listing. He might have just had postcards sent to his friends’ houses.

He’s doing it smart. Maximizing his results, having people leave positive reviews. If I were you I would copy his strategy exactly.

Yes, I want to copy exactly what he's doing.

Just trying to figure how he did it.

Maybe I could try getting a few friends, and using their locations for the GMB address.

Krishanp_07

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 10, 2023
We’re running FB ads this year instead of relying on newspaper.

Posted deck repair and brick repair ads as that’s our bread and butter, plus it’s much higher profit & faster projects compared to new builds.

So far we’ve had 37 lead forms submitted, (all contacted by me), 24 appointments set, 24 quotes sent, 13 responses, 4 signed contracts, 7 nurturing closely, for $20k-$25k total project amounts.

Been running them for a week so yeah.

Definitely making GoHighLevel my computer butler to automate these processes. Then hire a cute chick to call and answer phone calls for leads.

Keep it simple and short, just need appointments set and we can close them from there.
M

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Aug 23, 2022
Yes, I want to copy exactly what he's doing.

Just trying to figure how he did it.

Maybe I could try getting a few friends, and using their locations for the GMB address.
Go to a local FB group for those areas and offer someone $50 to do it for you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.