The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why the ROI of Business > REI/Stocks/Crypto

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm all for passive investment, but even with "decent" returns, there's nothing quite like the feeling of capitalizing on an opportunity and seeing a result from your own foresight and hard work.

A few months ago, I was able to purchase an expired domain for a few thousand dollars.

I threw up a basic landing page with some affiliate links. 2-4 hours of work.

Today, I received this check:
Screenshot.jpg

The way it looks, I should be getting a few of these a year (without any extra SEO or Conversion Optimization).

All in all, the ROI should be around 30-40%/year.

7-10% real estate/stock returns might be exciting to some, but this is what gets me up in the morning.

Business will always be the greatest ROI -- and in my opinion -- the most fulfilling.

Hope it inspires somebody out there: stop asking meaningless questions and take some action!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Mind sharing what you did, I don't get it what you did.
You could have bought 10usd domain with hosting, why 1000 usd on expired domain.

Curious

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Mind sharing what you did, I don't get it what you did.
You could have bought 10usd domain with hosting, why 1000 usd on expired domain.

Curious

While most expired domains are garbage, some have established links and traffic, as this one did.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

That’s awesome. I’d go further and say business can have an infinite ROI... you start working by yourself (no cost basically) and then roll your profits into bigger projects and hiring more people. That’s how *enterprise* fastlane businesses grow.

Or in retail, you buy widgets for $5 and sell them for $25. That’s way higher than any normal investment return!

(Too much info, might put on INSIDERS thread)

It’s a real shame that so few go into trades because that’s where huge bucks can be made with low investment.

Aragorn

Still working in obscurity
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 1, 2018
Europe
Excellent move, Sebastya! Congratz!

I'm all with you. For me building my businesses is a journey worth taking.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.