The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You might get lucky if you have Ideas to share

Idea threads

jip1960tas

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2010
My name is Mike from Dallas, Texas. I’ve worked in the small business environment throughout my career and recognized that there is a niche between a firm’s internal accounting staff and its CPA that many companies do not fill. Their owners and managers have a technical expertise in their individual passion. It is into that niche, I bring hands on business and financial management skills to firms that may not have the need or the wherewithal to hire a full time CFO. For the entrepreneurs seeking to expose themselves to top executive, retired people with money, or people that have the influence to help take your dream to the next stage, it might be wise to register for free as a member of a new non profit organization called FOG. Their reason for being is to collect ideas from people to make this world kindler and less violent. However, you can use your profile to talk about your ideas. One of my clients did and got lucky with $96,000 in debt/equity loan to produce an educational board game from one the members who was just browsing through the profiles. The website is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Do not go there if you are a scammer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
D

DeletedUser394

Do I get at least a point for reporting this guy twice already in other posts? lol

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Do I get at least a point for reporting this guy twice already in other posts? lol

Yes, you did. You were the first. Then he stopped and Lambo reported this one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Mike from Dallas, we're still open for a non promotional, authentic introduction of you , the person. We will learn about your current business exploits soon enough. Where have you been, why are you here(other than drumming up biz), where are you headed? We're all here to learn, not be solicited to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.