The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

16 Yr old trying to get into business and passive income, nice to meet you:)

453610zihui

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2021
Hi,
I'm an aspiring med student who rly doesn't feel comfortable with only one source of income and wants to get into the passive income route.
I've been having lots of ideas regarding business opportunities recently, and I'm tired of not being able to do anything with them, so I was hoping this forum would give me some ideas on how to start.
Nice to meet you :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

msissoko

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Dec 26, 2023
Hi
I’m a 16-year-old boy too. I understand that you’re trying to build some passive income. To help you create it I recommend you read the millionaire fastline. It’s a great book that will introduce you to a wealth formula. Which is basically what are the variables that create wealth and how to leverage them. There’s a whole section in passive income building. So my advice is to read the book. Good luck in your journey

msissoko

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Dec 26, 2023
Hi,
I'm an aspiring med student who rly doesn't feel comfortable with only one source of income and wants to get into the passive income route.
I've been having lots of ideas regarding business opportunities recently, and I'm tired of not being able to do anything with them, so I was hoping this forum would give me some ideas on how to start.
I don’t know what are your business ideas but you should already know how to start. First focus on only what idea. Creating a business is already hard enough no need to bother you with multiple businesses. If you have your idea then you should know what is the next step.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
"Passive" income simply means work for free on a product untill people want your product, then sell it using a system.

Have you seen a need in your community?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome OP to the Forum.

On how to start...

Whatever business model or challenge you try your hand at, you want to have some strengths to start with.

We are all about self-education to fill in your weaknesses.
But in a competitive world, filling in your weaknesses can eat precious time and effort that could be better spent elsewhere.

Go check this book out:

And this:

Basically he lists down strengths he had since he was a kid, and turned several of them into businesses.

I remember he himself came down here for an AMA:

That should help give a starting filter on those ideas.

Chariamatic_jah

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 19, 2024
Hi,
Hey, that's good but I don't think you're in the right mindset if you're seeking passive income.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...