The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2024 and website creation, still a good way to start your climb towards the FASTLANE?

The business of web design

JordanSavard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Mar 2, 2024
Hello everyone,

With all the tools available to us to create websites, I wondered, does creating a website still allow you to join Fastlane in 2024?

I know the topic is broad, but what do you think about it. Is this still the lane you will use to get to open the gate of the highway?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Jordan Savard

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Hey, this is mostly an English speaking forum, so won't get much responses if you write in French.

As for your question, well, I am not sure what you mean.

Having a website is not going to make you rich.

To get to the fastlane you need to solve a problem and people need to pay you. You can clean cars, wash windows, mow lawns or build mobile apps or web applications.

Everything starts from a problem. Fix the problem and get paid. Then you ll be on your way to the fastlane.

JordanSavard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Mar 2, 2024
Hé, c'est principalement un forum anglophone, donc vous n'obtiendrez pas beaucoup de réponses si vous écrivez en français.

Quant à votre question, eh bien, je ne suis pas sûr de ce que vous voulez dire.

Avoir un site internet ne vous rendra pas riche.

Pour accéder à la voie rapide, vous devez résoudre un problème et les gens doivent vous payer. Vous pouvez nettoyer les voitures, laver les vitres, tondre la pelouse ou créer des applications mobiles ou Web.

Tout part d'un problème. Résolvez le problème et soyez payé. Ensuite, vous serez en route vers la voie rapide.
Salut,

Merci du conseil, je vais mettre mon texte en anglais.

Pour ce qui es de la question, sans dire que créer un site web apporte la richesse, je vois que c'est la voie que plusieurs personnes utilisent pour ouvrir la porte à la Fastlane. Je me demandais si c'était toujours une option qui fonctionne aussi bien qu'il y a quelques années.

Merci beaucoup pour ton retour!

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Salut,

Merci du conseil, je vais mettre mon texte en anglais.

Pour ce qui es de la question, sans dire que créer un site web apporte la richesse, je vois que c'est la voie que plusieurs personnes utilisent pour ouvrir la porte à la Fastlane. Je me demandais si c'était toujours une option qui fonctionne aussi bien qu'il y a quelques années.

Merci beaucoup pour ton retour!

I don't think you are getting what I am trying to say.

If you want to make money you need to get paid. To get paid you need to create value. To create value, you need to help people who are having problems.

These problems can be anything, dirty windows, dirty cars, or whatever. Then you create a way to fix these problems and people pay you for it.

You are too focused on your solution (website) and not enough on the problems.

Find problems, then find solutions. Maybe the solution is a web app , maybe it's a mobile app, or maybe you dont need an app at all.

So your question is nonsensical. Websites are not fastlane. A website to connect with your friends and family and share post about your daily life, that's fastlane. ( it's Facebook btw)

So you see what I mean by starting from the problem? A website is a solution, not a business in itself.

So to conclude a website can be fastlane if it solves a problem. Find your problem, then create the solution.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JordanSavard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Mar 2, 2024
I don't think you are getting what I am trying to say.

If you want to make money you need to get paid. To get paid you need to create value. To create value, you need to help people who are having problems.

These problems can be anything, dirty windows, dirty cars, or whatever. Then you create a way to fix these problems and people pay you for it.

You are too focused on your solution (website) and not enough on the problems.

Find problems, then find solutions. Maybe the solution is a web app , maybe it's a mobile app, or maybe you dont need an app at all.

So your question is nonsensical. Websites are not fastlane. A website to connect with your friends and family and share post about your daily life, that's fastlane. ( it's Facebook btw)

So you see what I mean by starting from the problem? A website is a solution, not a business in itself.

So to conclude a website can be fastlane if it solves a problem. Find your problem, then create the solution.
I take note of what you wrote to me. Thank you for taking the time to break this all down for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.