The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best place to get hosting for a website?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
I suppose people need more information than that. Do you want to host a WordPress site without worrying about anything technical? Do you want to have more options than that? A video portal with a paywall? Will you store many files or few? Are you trying to get into Website Development?

Also, have you done any reasearch?

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
I got my site for $8 bucks a year. Mine is a personal portfolio site, and I don't know what features you need. I bought the domain from Namecheap and got free hosting from Ucraft (Custom Domain & Code Allowed!). It's around $15 a month, but you can get the pro version for free with a little trick.

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
It's depend on your project and your technical knowledge. I use OVH because there are cheap and good (i know a lot of company that resell), but you have to manage all of related to software.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dark Water

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Mar 25, 2014
Don't overcomplicate it. It's almost like asking where's the best place to get gas; or who should I pick for my cell phone carrier? Hosting is such a commodity now that anywhere you go should be generally fine. Of course, people have their qualms and experiences with each provider and some may be better suited to your needs than others, but this is info you need to find out via research, as we don't know your situation.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I just use Namecheap for everything. So far I’ve liked it. They have a quick live chat and good support team.

They’re basic hosting plan is like $3 a month.

TheProcess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Nov 14, 2018
I suppose people need more information than that. Do you want to host a WordPress site without worrying about anything technical? Do you want to have more options than that? A video portal with a paywall? Will you store many files or few? Are you trying to get into Website Development?

Also, have you done any reasearch?
Ended up going with bluehost. I hope that's fine.

It's for a business. More specifically, it is the business. People will be able to post videos, create an account. We hope to eventually turn it into a social platform. Lots of files I suppose. We ended up just going with wordpress for now. Just trying to create a minimal viable product. Might start something from scratch later.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sophie_Leonard

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 26, 2019
UK
The hosting industry has developed tenfold. The market has become increasingly competitive, forcing web hosting companies to evolve and keep their prices in-line or below their rivals.

In order to find the best web hosting company, it depends upon your requirements. Here I am sharing some of the UK’s best web hosting companies: SiteGround UK, BlueHost - Best WordPress Hosting, Hostinger UK: Best Cheap Web Hosting, GoDaddy: Best Small Business Web Host, iPage: Best Value Web Host.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.