The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

M.Shahrukh

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 23, 2023
Hi everyone!

TLDR: I am providing ChatGPT integrations to businesses, as a service. I need help on how I can find clients for my services. The details of my services can be found here - Scribble With AI

This is my first post here, so let me quickly introduce myself. I am Shahrukh, a Software Engineer by profession but looking to start my Fastlane journey very soon. I've been reading about Entrepreneurship for some time now but reading "TMF " was really an eye-opener.
I love to build software and really enjoy the process and the fun of building something useful.
Today, I started to provide ChatGPT integrations to online business owners. I will be building solutions like an "AI-Powered Customer Support System", "Q&A on Documents System", "AI-Powered Company Knowledge Base", "Text summarization systems" etc. for my clients.

Here's what I've done and what I need help with -
I've done:
  1. Made a landing page for the services I'll provide. Can be found here. Included all the details of the services.
  2. Made social media pages and posted some content to start with. (initially, I was providing an AI-based tool to create content, now I've pivoted to providing development services.)
  3. Started to run Facebook ads to bring in traffic to my landing page. I started them today.
  4. Set up a system to set up Free discovery calls with potential clients, where I can explain my services.

I need help with:
  1. How can I target relevant clients? I know that many businesses are looking for such services but how do I actually find them? Is there any forum I can post on? Any advice you can give me on this?
  2. As I am new on this journey, I am willing to have a mentor who can guide me in the process. How can I find a mentor? I can build a product, but I am trying to figure out the other piece of the puzzle, which is distributing the product/service to potential customers.

I am open to any feedback. Would love to hear back from you.
Thanks!
Shahrukh

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

shubham___3011

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 29, 2023
India
Hey Sharukh! Congratulation on your venture!

Here is something that you can do :

1. Start marketing about your service within friends, family, personal social media like instagram and linkedin
2. Optimize your seo for better search result, optimize your business pages for better as well
3. Check what the competitor arent doing and provide solution around it
4. Network with few business owner by joining seminars and forums like this
5. Reach out to someone who knows facebook ads and can help you with it

PS: I am a Facebook ads freelancer, maybe we could connect here is my linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/shubham-kanojiya-832b00257/

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.