The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Did I make a mistake?...The right lawyer for a mobile app company

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Jimi L

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 8, 2014
Does anyone know of low to mid-level legal firm that can best protect and advise a start-up mobile app company? How can you find a good lawyer who understands intellectual property, internet law and copyright/ trademark infringement? Is it worth the money to invest in retaining a lawyer?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ExecutionisKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 3, 2014
MI
As MJ says, you need your A+A's. Attorney's and Accountants. Very important to your success in the fastlane.

Anyone in these professions that you hire will play a huge role in your business, so getting the right people is essential.
They hold the "keys to your castle."

Don't be ignorant and just rely on them, but don't try to do it all yourself when you don't know what you're doing. To quote TMF again, "Verify first, trust later."

I'll leave the recommendations for the vets to give, but just wanted to throw this out there.

Jimi L

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 8, 2014
Understood, are there any good "virtual" law firms that deal solely or mostly with internet business law? It's a new field and most lawyers I know are old school.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.