The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Giveaway for Fastlane members

Marketing, social media, advertising

0dysseus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
May 23, 2018
Berlin, Germany
printscreenEngage.png

Hi fellow entrepreneurs,

I'm the creator of HustleCool, and I'm truly excited to officially launch it in beta today.

HustleCool is a tool that will help you, the social media marketer and manager, the solopreneur, the online hustler, to tell your story, faster and easier, to a bigger audience of passionate followers on social media.
It will fuel your growth organically, energize your engagement, speed up the boring stuff, help you power up your content and strategy.
Currently Instagram and Twitter are fully integrated, Facebook is coming real soon, then Pinterest, LinkedIn, SnapChat maybe, then who knows... :)

There are many active users already, but I consider today to be the true baptising of HustleCool.
Since this is a beta launch and I'm very appreciative of feedback and suggestions, I'm launching with a special offer for FastLane members.
The product is a SAAS with a monthly subscription, but if you register for an account in the following three days, you will get a free lifetime membership of any plan you choose!
No need for payment details, you simply create an account, and enter this Promo Code:
EarlyAdopter_FastLane

You're then an early adopter, and you get all the value of HustleCool, forever and ever, for free!
This code will be valid for the first 20 users that register with it.

Building HustleCool has been a long, fun, wild ride.
After many features and tweaks and repairs, and many mistakes and setbacks and obstacles, I have built something that I'm proud of, but it won't stop here.
If you decide to give it a try, I would love to hear your thoughts.
There are a lot of things that can be improved and created, and if you join now, as one of the early adopters, your feedback and ideas are likely to actually become features!
Just let me know what you would want built, and if it's possible you will probably see it as a feature soon!
The biggest goal of HustleCool is to empower social media enthusiasts, and I truly believe we can help and learn from each other a lot!
I've done a few video tutorials on using HustleCool, but still, whatever questions or ideas you have, talk to me, I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Growth,
Matej

printscreenGrow.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.